Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so lucky to live by the sea that she’s there with a friend walking and she’s still posting swipeups for tatt🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I mean fair enough, bum bags are handy but you can get sports bands that are really slim and fit a phone. I think older people wear bum bags more but people don’t wear them on their arse like a saddled pony!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have one for when I’m walking my dog for poo bags and my phone and keys. Sometimes my clothes don’t have pockets and my dogs huge so have both hands on the lead like wrestling a tiger lol but can’t say I’ve ever worn it for anything else or round my back 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffs Barry Norman the film orphan is 11 years old 🤦🏽‍♀️ Most people have probably seen it (if you’re into that kind of movie). Why does she say it like she’s telling people about a brand new film. .....
Can you imagine living in a town with roughly 24-25 thousand people in and going in like she does, she has got to be a laughing stock I don’t care what anyone says

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a woman with so many clothes she must have an outfit for every occasion multiplied by 10 so how the hell does she get it so wrong every time? I’ve literally never seen an ‘outfit of the day’ and thought she looked good. NEVER! So yeah
Do you remember the time she went out and bought loads of gym gear to do sit ups with a mop😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs Barry Norman the film orphan is 11 years old 🤦🏽‍♀️ Most people have probably seen it (if you’re into that kind of movie). Why does she say it like she’s telling people about a brand new film. .....
Can you imagine living in a town with roughly 24-25 thousand people in and going in like she does, she has got to be a laughing stock I don’t care what anyone says
She’s so behind the times isn’t she 🤣 I remember her watching the “our evil” ted bundy movie and she’s going on about it and said it’s apparently based on a true story 🙄🤣

She’s so behind the times isn’t she 🤣 I remember her watching the “pure evil” ted bundy movie and she’s going on about it and said it’s apparently based on a true story 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How her friend said orphan was the best film she’s ever seen 😂 I’ve seen that film and yeah I liked it but I wouldn’t go round telling people it was the best film I’ve ever seen like it’s some Oscar worthy blockbuster lol like someone said the way Becky then goes on insta telling everyone like none of us would have ever heard of it and arnt we lucky we have her giving us these great recommendations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so behind the times isn’t she 🤣 I remember her watching the “our evil” ted bundy movie and she’s going on about it and said it’s apparently based on a true story 🙄🤣
No way!!! Did she seriously say that? How the hell does she not know stuff? I mean I’m into true crime but I’m two years older than her and have known about him since I was little.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember the time she went out and bought loads of gym gear to do sit ups with a mop😂😂😂😂
The “Fit with Flash” campaign. Proof that ‘influencers’ will do anything for cash, no matter how ridiculous 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Size of her head compare to her body 😮
Size of her ears compared to her head!! 😅

Is OK but I can't agree with Dawny that it's the best she's ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Becky, calm the duck down. My dinner sets are all mismatched cause I can’t afford to buy a nice new full one and you know what it’s like when bits get chipped and smashed over time. Think I’ve even got a couple of my mum’s plates from left overs 😂 so Becky did NOT need another dinner set ffs. Surprised she doesn’t have them eating off paper plates to be honest so the lazy cow doesn’t have to wash up

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one amazed that her kitchen is or was biggish, yet she doesn’t have a dishwasher

No way!!! Did she seriously say that? How the hell does she not know stuff? I mean I’m into true crime but I’m two years older than her and have known about him since I was little.
She’s like Trigger from only fools and horses when he said Ghandi only made one film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Becky, calm the duck down. My dinner sets are all mismatched cause I can’t afford to buy a nice new full one and you know what it’s like when bits get chipped and smashed over time. Think I’ve even got a couple of my mum’s plates from left overs 😂 so Becky did NOT need another dinner set ffs. Surprised she doesn’t have them eating off paper plates to be honest so the lazy cow doesn’t have to wash up
I have on basic set of 6 white plates, bowls and side plates, if any get broken I just replace it. Tell brookeblessher to buy them herself the spoilt brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these dinner sets and she doesn’t even have a dining table anymore.....🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crying at the woman who is going to frame beggys believe print for her bedroom 😭😭😭😭
That kind of idolising freaks me out , I used to idolise Ronan Keating as a teen. But it makes me shudder she has no clue who is watching her and still shares everything. I wonder what it will take for all this to stop 🛑 these manipulative influencers who really believe they are working by sharing everything even their kids. Also I did not know bum bags went on A BUM🤭 she is the ultimate prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.