Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will, thank you. 😘

That's my thinking, too.... for example, I want to go to Cardiff Bay (an hour away on the train) as I love it there and normally pop down every week as iit's beautiful and my happy place, so I want to go there in case we get locked down again, but the anxiety is high, so I guess its finding a balance. I'm sure he will have a lovely time, and so will you, once you relax. 😊

Beggy's got NO time for social distancing, never mind PPE, selfish, dirty witch! 😡
I'm not far from Cardiff hun and have actually been there today it isn't bad at all very well controlled and the social distansing is very good
I just needed a bit of normality after not really leaving the house for 3 months
Becky on the other hand seems to have been living it up all through lockdown

Reactions: 4
She's only gone to that pub because the guy who done her electric lives there, his wife runs it! Not great quality food in my opinion, I tried it once & never returned as didn't like the atmosphere or surroundings, explains why Beggy thinks it's so great! No taste!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's only gone to that pub because the guy who done her electric lives there, his wife runs it! Not great quality food in my opinion, I tried it once & never returned as didn't like the atmosphere or surroundings, explains why Beggy thinks it's so great! No taste!!!
Of course she knows them, she wouldn’t promote anyone if there wasn’t anything in it for herself. She’ll expect free electrical work now 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ok so the place gets good reviews but it’s the kind of place we would go if we couldn’t be arsed to make tea.........not for a ‘date night’ cheap and cheerful food and a strange dated decor. Certainly not what I had in mind when Beggy described it as a ‘bar/restaurant’. It turns out that getting a table isn’t an issue........so strange she implied that Jayson ‘managed to get a table’ I smell a secret colab and therefore yet more undeclared advertising 🤔 If there’s already a connection, even more suspicious. Free meal for a few stories is my guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did Anyone else look at her food and just see mould on her burger?
The burger bun looks rank, and the whole meal looks like the restaurant had it from a fast food van! 🤢

I'm not far from Cardiff hun and have actually been there today it isn't bad at all very well controlled and the social distansing is very good
I just needed a bit of normality after not really leaving the house for 3 months
Becky on the other hand seems to have been living it up all through lockdown
Ahh, l'm sorry, I've just seen this. Oh that's good to know, thank you for replying. 😊 I'm hoping to go in the next 2 weeks, miss going to The Bay. My bf and I went to the beach early yesterdaywl with the dogs, got there by 8am and it was so quiet, just lovely as it was our first time going further than town since lockdown. 😊

Take care of yourself. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve had to go to Felixstowe this morning and unfortunately I never bumped into Beggy!
I did drive past the Dooley pub and it didn’t look like a pub you’d want to step foot in! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the the spotless staff were so helpful?? 🥴🤦‍♀️
I know I make spelling and grammatical errors here but Jesus Christ. You can just sense the desperation in her typing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hells bells. Saturday afternoon in the middle of July and this absolute wet wipe is still sat watching Christmas films.
Why? There are literally thousands of films and box sets available on sky/netflix/amazon prime/britbox etc if you insist on watching something, yet she is creaming her knickers over an event that is more than 5 months away.
Get a bleeping life or find a hobby or ask Jason for a shag, your life is sad, depressing and as boring as duck.
I would rather take a tit in the woods in the bloody rain rather than watching a single bleeping Christmas film! 😡 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So it wasn't enough to tag them on Instagram 4 times she then had to go brown nose them on Facebook too.
Can this woman be anymore transparent?

#IWantAFreebieAndIWantOneNow
Is this what’s known as ‘word salad’ (the half salad cream/half mayonnaise variety, obviously!) Surely even a tacky restaurant wouldn’t welcome a review, aka beg, like that.

Reactions: 2
bleeping hells bells. Saturday afternoon in the middle of July and this absolute wet wipe is still sat watching Christmas films.
Why? There are literally thousands of films and box sets available on sky/netflix/amazon prime/britbox etc if you insist on watching something, yet she is creaming her knickers over an event that is more than 5 months away.
Get a bleeping life or find a hobby or ask Jason for a shag, your life is sad, depressing and as boring as duck.
I would rather take a tit in the woods in the bloody rain rather than watching a single bleeping Christmas film! 😡 🖕

Reactions: 2
It’s a dump very rough & ready 😳

• Haha
Real content again I see Jesus Christ manky why do you need to film yourself eating cake in bed.😷🤢😷🤢 Get up get washed and dressed and have a proper nutritional breakfast.before you even pick Your phone up . disgusting .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.