Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did she stop mid sentence to rub her spot between her eyebrows then carry on talking?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hells bells. Saturday afternoon in the middle of July and this absolute wet wipe is still sat watching Christmas films.
Why? There are literally thousands of films and box sets available on sky/netflix/amazon prime/britbox etc if you insist on watching something, yet she is creaming her knickers over an event that is more than 5 months away.
Get a bleeping life or find a hobby or ask Jason for a shag, your life is sad, depressing and as boring as duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The bum bag finished me off!
Don't most people where them at the front? 😂 why would you put it on your bum 😂 i know it's called a bum bag but she looked ridiculous. It's really tickled me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg she is not still watching Christmas films on a Saturday in July?! I'm avoiding instagram as I haven't seen the F1 quali yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title idea :
Beggy starts Christmas in July
118 outfit + Bumbag, Why, Why, Why ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So she goes out for tea and eats feckin coleslaw ffs
....but does it have half mayo and half salad cream. I will never sleep tonight until I know this vital piece of information.

On another note its clear coleslaw is a safe food for her ....no way has she recovered from her ED

Reactions: 16
Been out most of the day, so just catching up on her stories, and when she sang "the sun is shining" and saw she was buzzing, I said out loud "oh duck off" 😡 😂

So yeh.... *scratches chest* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot get over how dirty her own nails was underneath. Proves she never washes her hands, she is so riffy it makes me itch. And my god she is so boring now the past month or so it’s got worse, no 1 can find it entertaining to watch.

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion -

"Beggy your Instagram is whack... Giving it big licks with ya fanny pack!" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's manic again. She needs to go shopping tomorrow to make the high last. Looks like she hardly eats and tonight she has brought her dessert home. Still no mention of masks or any kind of hand gel. Nothing.

Reactions: 9
Tagging the restaurant FOUR times, me thinks Beggy is after a freebie!

I do hope she washed her hands once she got home, btw did she shower after that 4 mile walk today? 🤔 No way could I go out for a meal or drink before showering first.
Euuuugh!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Tagging the restaurant FOUR times, me thinks Beggy is after a freebie!

I do hope she washed her hands once she got home, btw did she shower after that 4 mile walk today? 🤔 No way could I go out for a meal or drink before showering first.
Euuuugh!!!
I was thinking that about the shower too. I doubt she did and she won’t have one before bed either 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.