Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of the hair trimmer thing. She needed to remind her face that she "had emptied it". There she is saying don't worry I have already emptied it whilst her facial expression is shouting "tit I've just thrown my hair fuzz all over the place for the insta world to see" 🤮😂. She is too much 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t think she is smart enough to troll us and is genuinely just bleeping boring and repetitive.

don’t forget she’s constantly busy and just never ever stops, but can find time to watch a film every single day and 6 bleeping Christmas films in 48 hours in July 🤷🏻‍♀️ But yeah, she never stops, always so so busy 🙄
I disagree - i feel like shes the type of person who is so vain and self centered she would rather have people talk about her and slag her off so she feels relevant than nobody talk about her, so she is doing things she has read annoys people on here to get a kick out of being talked about

Reactions: 3
The story of the hair trimmer thing. She needed to remind her face that she "had emptied it". There she is saying don't worry I have already emptied it whilst her facial expression is shouting "tit I've just thrown my hair fuzz all over the place for the insta world to see" 🤮😂. She is too much 🤦🏼‍♀️
I laughed when I saw it as I thought it was a nose hair trimmer. I have dark hair and I use one personally but I wouldn’t go tell the world about it 🤣

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she looks like a flasher in that oversized dress. Ive noticed everything is a ‘little’ something even when it’s clearly not. A ‘little’ dress, pair of shorts, jacket etc etc even a ‘little’ pair of trainers today 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I noticed her grid post advertising soul doesn’t specify it’s an ‘ad’ 🤔
Thats the eating disorder kicking in! wanting everything to be small and petite.. it cracks me up when she says "i have sized up to a ten/twelve to fit my boobs" - thats not sizing up then you tool thats getting the size that fits!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I now understand the new thread name suggestion thing. It has come up at the bottom of the screen now.. my suggestion was a bit premature 🤦🏼‍♀️ lol!

Reactions: 3
Bipolar
  • depression – feeling very low and lethargic
  • mania – feeling very high and overactive
During a manic phase of bipolar disorder, you may:

• feel very happy
  • have lots of energy, ambitious plans and ideas
  • spend large amounts of money on things you cannot afford and would not normally want
Sounds familiar
Today’s shopping trip I rest my case

Reactions: 4
What’s that music on her IGTV Matalan vid 🤣
She’s bought herself some new drinking glasses. Do you think she’ll add labels to them so she knows which drink she having like her stoopid food containers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I now understand the new thread name suggestion thing. It has come up at the bottom of the screen now.. my suggestion was a bit premature 🤦🏼‍♀️ lol!
Write it again so we can see and vote x

What’s that music on her IGTV Matalan vid 🤣
She’s bought herself some new drinking glasses. Do you think she’ll add labels to them so she knows which drink she having like her stoopid food containers
I just watched it 🤣😂 the music sounds like a holiday kids club music. She is so desperately trying to get herself a big brand deal x

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why another dinner set?! Didn’t she just buy the leopard 🤢 ones? Why is brookeblessher asking her to get one for months and months? How many plates do they need?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Another dinner service, did she not buy a leopard print one from studio a couple of months ago?
There's only 3 of them in the house, how much tableware do they need?
She spends just for the sake of it, the amount of savings she could have if she just stopped buying tit she doesn't need.

Reactions: 18
Goes to Matalan despite not needing anything but comes home with a new dinner set, glasses, bath mat (I think... I watched with the volume off as her yacking on would make me want to punch my phone) and other things. The woman need an intervention or a hobby that doesn't involve Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Why does she just chuck things down like that? She’s so heavy handed with her mahoosive claws. More crap she’s brought into the house without wiping 🙄

Reactions: 7
I thought she was going clothes shopping?

would it not have suited her better to get the blue version of the glasses since 3/4 of her house is the same colour of blue?

Reactions: 7
Imagine not needing anything but spending that much anyway!
I need to go do food shopping and I’m skint AF. I’ve been sat trying to weigh up doing the 10 mile trip (my nearest big supermarket as I’m out in the country) to buy cheaper items or whether I go to a more local place and pay more but less fuel! That’s my level of skint 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So many people struggling to get by day to day and theres this muppe spunking £80 on stuff she doesn't need. As a teacher my husband has been paid throughout this so we are lucky but we have continued to be careful as he would usually get some extra pay for tutoring he does that hasn't been able to happen so we are around £200 short each month at the moment, today we are almost a week away from payday and I've done the weekly shop using scan and pack to make sure I keep our weekly shop for 4 below £60 to get us by until pay day. Put your new dinner set your arse becky and open your eyes to what is going on in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.