Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her followers ask her where to get a drill from.....fucks sake she has some thick stupid followers

Top tip from beggy....Read reviews to see what its like before you buy....

duck me I've done it wrong my whole life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has deleted the video of her taking the food from the roof of her mouth and eating it, it was on the story after her saying if you live local to me blah blah blah...

You don't read here though do you Beggy? 👋🏼

I didn't get a reply from Yharnna either, which is understandable, she doesn't want to get caught up in Beggys tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has deleted the video of her taking the food from the roof of her mouth and eating it, it was on the story after her saying if you live local to me blah blah blah...

I didn't get a reply from Yharnna either, which is understandable, she doesn't want to get caught up in Beggys tit show.
That explains the break in her stories

Reactions: 6
Sat in July watching Christmas films. Voile delivered for the tree She may aswell just put the trees up now and have done with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I wondered why it cut off! She really is an absolute joke. She looks worryingly drastic today. That tee shirt looks like shite material...and the hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was soo tempted to message her but realised you can’t react or message from that story 😩
If you click the share button, (paper airplane) then send it to her, you can then type a message and see the story you are replying too 😉🤫

Reactions: 1
If you click the share button, (paper airplane) then send it to her, you can then type a message and see the story you are replying too 😉🤫
Or just go to her name and send message that way. That’s what I’ve always done.

Or just go to her name and send message that way. That’s what I’ve always done.
Yeah you can do that too! The way I've said doesn't take you off the stories screen and also sends a picture of the story you are replying too. So if it's a specific thing you've heard or seen and want to comment it's a great way to message. 😊

Reactions: 3
Not enough followers yet
Is that how it works? They have to have a certain amount of followers.
I watched her live and she said she’s avoiding getting to 10k because of “you know what”
She also said she’s not worried about trolls and she’s a strong positive person.
Which one is it?!

70 bleeping stories today..she is one sad lonely woman, no wonder jaysun wants to always go ok a bike ride, bet his having an affair also

Also bless her can’t believe good at hair as her mum won’t let her touch her own
I can't understand why Brooke doesn't do her hair
She made a point today of saying she hasnt booked her hair in to be down and its just strange that she lives with an actual hairdresser she could of been having her hair cut all through lockdown

Reactions: 11
I wondered why it cut off! She really is an absolute joke. She looks worryingly drastic today. That tee shirt looks like shite material...and the hair 🙈
I thought she looked like a rabbit in the headlights today

Reactions: 4
Ffs don't be so unkind to rabbits! To be honest...the other day she was as high as a kite ..her eyes were manic. If Hitchcock was still around and making movies Beggy would be a marvellous study to start with. Her whole life is just bizarre....she leaves me fucken speechless...well she did, now she just angers me. Her blatant disregard for how people are living just now is just staggering! If ever anyone had a small town mentality 🤪 she owns it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't understand why Brooke doesn't do her hair
She made a point today of saying she hasnt booked her hair in to be down and its just strange that she lives with an actual hairdresser she could of been having her hair cut all through lockdown
I think Brooke is still a trainee or maybe a colourist.
I haven’t heard that one in years but it’s a perfect description.

Last edited:
I actually think she upset a lot of people when she mentioned about being furloughed for a few more days (the deleted story)

Reactions: 12
I actually think she upset a lot of people when she mentioned about being furloughed for a few more days (the deleted story)
Definitely! The thumbs up was the ultimate "duck you all" ... embarrassing 🙈

Off to her uncomfortable sweaty bed at 9.30 on a Friday night. Arggggghhhhhhh 🤥😵🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.