Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want an Instagram influencer who really knows her stuff and works with all the top interior designs and brands to predict and style the latest trends follow welovehomeblog. She has REAL STYLE and it is nothing like Beggy. And she is really generous with sharing her knowledge. She is class Beggy is so four years ago!!!

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on her stories.. an upbeat person? She is down if it isn’t a scortching hot day.
As for her mattress it can’t be that uncomfortable as she is always in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone who messaged the artist get a reply? (Sorry I can't remember who it was that messaged her)

Reactions: 4
She needs to spend less time ordering clothes and more time having a shower and washing her hair. Rotten.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t get a reply from the artist.

She never says sorry cause that would mean exposing what she done but she deleted it as prob got a few inboxes, I want to fly kick her in her face.

Erm yeah erm yeah so yeah

Please bring back the fake evans family account

Reactions: 9
She looks like dog tit today !

Who does she think she is ? Spent 2k on a mattress 2 years ago and now wants a new one ? Begging for a new one !

Bell end !

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The hypocritical witch

She won't be rushing out anywhere.....coming from the person who has shopped throughout lockdown and rushed to non essential shops as soon as they opened.

Also how disrespectful is it to be celebrating still not being able to go back to work

Prized bleep at 7.48am
I was soo tempted to message her but realised you can’t react or message from that story 😩

Reactions: 3
She looks like dog tit today !

Who does she think she is ? Spent 2k on a mattress 2 years ago and now wants a new one ? Begging for a new one !

Bell end !
The mattress thing is baffling - now the painting is done, she's moved onto the next thing and will probably change up her bedroom next! Her life is a constant stream of planning something, doing something, painting something - anything that involves spending. I like to have things planned and jobs to do as it keeps me occupied, but she's absurd! 😡

Reactions: 10
Using her tongue to get out all of the food that has stuck to the palette of her mouth makes me heave.
God she is such a grotty witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
70 bleeping stories today..she is one sad lonely woman, no wonder jaysun wants to always go ok a bike ride, bet his having an affair also

Also bless her can’t believe good at hair as her mum won’t let her touch her own

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did a story about ordering fish and chips and taking Dolly for a walk......26 minutes later comes the next story, been for the walk, had the fish and chips and sat ready to chat more tit to strangers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
70 bleeping stories today..she is one sad lonely woman, no wonder jaysun wants to always go ok a bike ride, bet his having an affair also

Also bless her can’t believe good at hair as her mum won’t let her touch her own
I've said this before....i bet he plays away regularly and thats why he turns a blind eye to the spending and decorating....and I bet everytime she goes manic is when she's found out he's with another floozy.

I've said this before....i bet he plays away regularly and thats why he turns a blind eye to the spending and decorating....and I bet everytime she goes manic is when she's found out he's with another floozy.
He didnt even know the passage was baby tit yellow.. he clearly doesnt pay any attention to her whatsoever

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.