Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with you. I’m still nervous about work and I’ve been back since the beginning of June.
Its frightening being out of your home bubble, isn't it? We went on a walk yesterday and briefly called into the next big town and I got upset and felt anxious at the volume of people around me, avd the fact they were carrying on as normal, not distancing. I'm looking forward to the "normality" of work on Sunday, but I'm still scared as I need to get 2 trains and obviously serve the general public. I hope work will get easier and less nerve wracking for you. 😊 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lazy cow, me and my husband have worked all of this pandemic like passing ships in the night, never getting time together or with our 13 year old son, and shes has just boiled me lately/today.... try bleeping working in full ppe, face break outs , stress , instead of painting everything in sight and be excited your furloughed longer makes you look a dick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
hello suppliers I’d like to be gifted a memory foam mattress... or a topper. Between the furlough thumbs up and the mattress- spending more money. I’m frazzled. Especially after working all of lockdown and working more hours, I see someone who is so self centred and tunnel visioned.

Yes Becky quality costs

edited to add - Menopause convo is back... trust me. You’ll know when that beast hits!

Reactions: 14
hello suppliers I’d like to be gifted a memory foam mattress... or a topper.

Yes Becky quality costs

I'm bleeping raging! She has no bleeping clue! Sat there with her sad voice spouting pish and now she's looking for a mattress that will cost over a grand! I want to slap her haggard face so hard right about now!

Reactions: 15
The first reply to the lady was very abrupt, I wish I had thought to take a screen shot. Not very nice at all. Saying along the lines she nos how bad it is she don’t t need telling !!!!! But then deleted that comment and added a softer reply. Beggy is a witch, no two ways about it. And a nasty one at that given half the chance, but she don’t like to show that side to the dumb followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t think it’s been a bed of roses?? duck off! That’s not why people are annoyed with you! You celebrated being furloughed for longer, when many just want to return to work, many have no idea if they have a job to go back to. My husband was furloughed for 13 weeks until he practically begged his boss to go back, he managed to get his IBD nurse to email work consent! We don’t need your sad voice BS, just apologise for offending everyone and be done with it. People may respect you a little more for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Going out shopping most days has got her through the lockdown. We all know that she went out multiple times, though she has hidden lots of trips I’m sure because of what people would say to her!! When she wears new clothes and says oh I got it a few weeks ago. We aren’t all stupid Beggy!!

• Heart
Keep it real Beggy and don’t delete........maybe even ANSWER valid criticism? Of course next will come a ‘be kind’ quote without giving a second thought to how unkind it is to dismiss others opinions. ‘Be kind’ is Beggy’s way of saying ‘be quiet’ why can’t all those idiots that idolise her see that?
How dare anyone presume someone is unkind because they disagree and say they do!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The only things that've been hard for her in lockdown are the non-essential shops being closed, bars and restaurants being closed, and not having her swingers over.

Her life hasn't changed apart from that, oh and not going to work. She has actually spent more than she has received in lockdown

Reactions: 9
Keep it real Beggy and don’t delete........maybe even ANSWER valid criticism? Of course next will come a ‘be kind’ quote without giving a second thought to how unkind it is to dismiss others opinions. ‘Be kind’ is Beggy’s way of saying ‘be quiet’ why can’t all those idiots that idolise her see that?
How dare anyone presume someone is unkind because they disagree and say they do!
I'm glad some people have pulled her up, not that it will matter to Beggy, there's no fucks given in that family. She makes me want to scream!!!!!!!

The only things that've been hard for her in lockdown are the non-essential shops being closed, bars and restaurants being closed, and not having her swingers over.

Her life hasn't changed apart from that, oh and not going to work. She has actually spent more than she has received in lockdown

The spending has been obscene, utterly obscene! Is Jaysun a drug dealer or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
hello suppliers I’d like to be gifted a memory foam mattress... or a topper. Between the furlough thumbs up and the mattress- spending more money. I’m frazzled. Especially after working all of lockdown and working more hours, I see someone who is so self centred and tunnel visioned.

Yes Becky quality costs

edited to add - Menopause convo is back... trust me. You’ll know when that beast hits!
Menopause my arse.
Que a gifted mattress in the coming weeks....if she is I hope they send her a tit one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would like to add, spray paint stinks. I use it sometimes at work, we have a special booth to spray in as the fumes are toxic and even when the object dries it stills smells for days and days. Her house must absolutely stink, poor Dolly ☹

Reactions: 12
If she sweats so much on that mattress, why doesn’t she have a wash before going to bed, especially during the heatwave 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm glad some people have pulled her up, not that it will matter to Beggy, there's no fucks given in that family. She makes me want to scream!!!!!!!

The spending has been obscene, utterly obscene! Is Jaysun a drug dealer or something?
I think he’s a hitman. Disguised as going on a bike ride... 😂

• Haha
When she’s talking about the impact of lockdown & things changing tomoro, you can see that she just doesn’t understand what’s happening at all. How can a grown woman with adult children be so clueless about what’s going on???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ive never seen her admitting she was wrong nor apologised to anyone for not addressing a probe, We only get the rants abt the trolls, deleting comments/ stories, the sad voice n that’s abt it
Don’t think it’s been a bed of roses?? duck off! That’s not why people are annoyed with you! You celebrated being furloughed for longer, when many just want to return to work, many have no idea if they have a job to go back to. My husband was furloughed for 13 weeks until he practically begged his boss to go back, he managed to get his IBD nurse to email work consent! We don’t need your sad voice BS, just apologise for offending everyone and be done with it. People may respect you a little more for it.

She's so full of tit. I'm a positive person blah blah blah. That doesn't justify being thrilled about getting furloughed for longer so she can spend the money on her next ridiculous idea. And if she doesn't think what she said and how she acted was inappropriate why did she delete the story?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A barrel of roses!! 🤣🤣 Is this woman for real? She really need to clue herself up on what’s happening in the world right now and not comment on it until she understands it, then she wouldn’t have to post stories in her “sad” voice back tracking on her appalling words and actions 👍🏻

• Haha
I think she has deleted that ladies comment. Typical Beggy, she can't take any form of constructive criticism.
She really is a vile piece of work and this pandemic has shown her up for what she truly is.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.