beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and now she is painting all the other fence panels grey, you realised it looks tit by yourself or did you read on here and think some of us that pointed out it looked tit were right?

Reactions: 7
I’m glad I don’t have neighbours that play their 💩 music in their gardens

Reactions: 4
Why is Brookieblessher walking in a bloody cow field! Hope the bleeping bull chases her!😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a moron like her mother.
I can just imagine her meeting up with her pals, getting pissed up and ignoring all social distancing rules.
This is why the virus will be around for a very long time because of selfish idiots like Beggy & Brooke.

She’s only just painted that fence black! What a bloody waster of paint and money! She’ll be needing another trip to B&Q for more paint with a pit stop at B&M, Home Bargains and Poundland because she needs to do a ‘food shop’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s not even had a shower after all that yesterday- you can tell by the hair 🤢

That’s proper grossed me out. I’ve just been out weeding and power washing my patio. Didn’t really get dirty but felt so grubby I’ve just been for a shower. I don’t know how someone could not?!?

Her toes are longer than the whole length of my foot 👣
Never seen anything like them in my life!
She says she's a size 7, duck off your toes are a size 7 on their own

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.