beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet remind me of the Alan Partridge quote "I don't like big feet, they remind me of gammon" 🤢 😂 #bigfootbecky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely on reading here right now, posting she needs a shower, after people saying on here how she does 🤣🤣🤣, hi beggy, you better get setting up Baby Brooke’s colouring stuff for her coming back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her feet remind me of the Alan Partridge quote "I don't like big feet, they remind me of gammon" 🤢 😂 #bigfootbecky
oh piss off!
Off to find something else for my tea now ffs. That’s prawns I can’t eat thanks to Hinchs prawn purse and now gammon 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she sitting on her furniture covered in paint. If that was me I'd be straight in the shower and clothes in the wash

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On Brooke's stories when she's on her walk she is with someone she quickly moves the camera when they come into shot when they are stood right next to her, unknown it could be jason but why would she hide it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.