beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all know what she chose when asked “Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The last few weeks have only proven to me what a bad head space beggy is in.
she constantly buys things if she can’t spend she’s depressed, she doesn’t spend any quality time with her husband, even when he’s at home they sit on separate rooms and recommend programmes for each other to watch. She goes to bed at the same time as my 7 year old. She seems very alone and always puts on this front for the gram, when in reality she has nothing and is miserable.
Please don’t think this is a pity party, she’s still a beggy, greedy, scabby woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not surprised your “shattered.com” beggy considering you have crisp rolls for lunch, coleslaw and 1 roast potatoe for your dinner .... you need a iron fix sweetie to the face and in your bloodstream 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dead🤣

Crikey 😳 I’ve been feeling bad because I brought a few things on E-bay toiletries and make up which I had run out off ! I’ve not been to any shops except food and would feel too guilty making these people deliver stuff to me in a pandemic 🤷‍♀️ I’ve probably saved what she’s spent !!
God I feel bad treated myself to a new kettle toaster and coffee machine and new fridge today 😞 but I was desperate my others were years old on the last legs, she’s a joke all that money on shite when she could build and furnish a new house with the shite she keeps in her garage 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dead🤣

God I feel bad treated myself to a new kettle toaster and coffee machine and new fridge today 😞 but I was desperate my others were years old on the last legs, she’s a joke all that money on shite when she could build and furnish a new house with the shite she keeps in her garage 😂
I do hope you put your offcasts on a freebie page

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can do it for the month, it’s interesting seeing how much she will carry on spending. Do we think that when she reads this on here though that she will not mention as many things?
She’ll need more paint 🤦🏻‍♀️ The black panels are going grey ffs

She painted the wall with a fresh coat of black but looking on her stories this morning the other side of it you can see above the lawn has never been done so it's the normal brick colour. The shed and fence panels behind it are grey and the rest of the panels she's recently painted black. It's such a mess!!!
But now she’s painting the black ones grey ffs!!

• Wow
I can do it for the month, it’s interesting seeing how much she will carry on spending. Do we think that when she reads this on here though that she will not mention as many things?
Nah she will just say ‘it’s no ones business what I spend my money on and where it comes from blah blah blah! I’ve been there with kids and not had the luxuries in life blah blah blah!!’

Reactions: 9
I stand corrected and in utter shock! Think this is the first time I have seen her give anything away! Not sure I would want it with her hygiene tho!
She has only given it away free (but she had to bloody brag about it🙄)because someone on here recently said why would you not give some things away.
She has obviously read it on here and thought “I no i can kil 2 birds wiv 1 rock by given ver swing seat away saves me gorn to ver tip an i wil look lik i care abowt uvvers”
(Yes I wrote the saying and the grammar incorrectly because I bet her thoughts aren’t grammatically correct either!)

I wanted french fries till I saw Beggys toes 🤢
Ooooo is this a hint that you are behind The Fake Evans account? If so 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣

She has only given it away free (but she had to bloody brag about it🙄)because someone on here recently said why would you not give some things away.
She has obviously read it on here and thought “I no i can kil 2 birds wiv 1 rock by given ver swing seat away saves me gorn to ver tip an i wil look lik i care abowt uvvers”
(Yes I wrote the saying and the grammar incorrectly because I bet her thoughts aren’t grammatically correct either!)

Ooooo is this a hint that you are behind The Fake Evans account? If so 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🤣🤣
It was me who mentioned giving bits away😂 but you don’t read here DO YOU BEGS?😂

• Haha

Nope not me. I would admit it if was me, as that account is genius 👍🏻🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the thread name is deleted
How about to the sounds of Kaiser Chiefs
Beggy beggy beggy ahhhh she needs a shower errrr

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.