beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has MAJOR issues ....
she should be on that hoarder programme .
I can't! It's making me so bleeping itchy watching her, those clothes must be covered in dust, it's disgusting, the thing is she never wears half of it, it's just making my skin crawl at the dirt that must be in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ffs.... I didnt need to know she has a sore arse! 🤢 Jayson needs to go easier on the poor cow! 🥴 💩 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could have a really classy, nice dressing space filled with decent quality clothes, makeup and skincare but it's just all so tatty and tacky. The clothes and shoes must also smell really musty and bad. It's a shame she doesn't realise.

Reactions: 15
Jesus bloody christ, look at all those clothes!! 👀 Yes, they're probably hers and Brookblesshers but that's just bleeping embarassingly absurd! 😡

Reactions: 10
That amount of bleeping clothes...
Why?
She never wears them so why hoard them, just get rid.
If I haven't worn anything in the last 6 months I bag it up for charity.
I could not, under any circumstances cope with that room, it gives me anxiety 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s pure greed it’s disgusting!!! The dust must be unreal. She’s filled her landing with clothes she has more clothes than the 7 people in my house have put together
It looks like a shelf in a primark. There’s no need for that many of each item. It’s crazy. Not jealousy Beggy, it’s not normal and unnecessary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a vulgar display of clothes she has, I have about 1 eighth of what she has and I need to have a clear out of mine!

Reactions: 14
I own 4 jeans, 5 leggings & two pairs of tracksuit bottoms 🙈🙈🙈 and 4 work trousers which i wear everyday bar the weekend. Them shelves are a disgrace.. and that bleeping unicorn jumper makes my skin crawl it needs burnt 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's sorting for sorting sake as she has nothing better to do.

The rail isn't bending because of where it is silly witch it's bending because of all the shite you've got on it.

She could easily just go for a nice walk with Dolly or god forbid actually get shot of 75% of all her tat. She could've used this time so productively.

Content today has been duller than dishwasher

Attachments

Reactions: 8
thread suggestion

Beggy wants to do Instagram full time, the amount of lockdown shopping she’s done should be a crime

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Won't be long I bet as she's friend with mrsgemshome who's just as much of a skank as Becky & she has just started & is apparently making loads, I fell upon her account when Becky mentioned her once, another car crash!!!
Yeah Gems raking it in ain't she

Reactions: 3
All those nasty clothes........and she’s actually trying to gloat?!?! She knows how she comes across (to at least us 1% woke folk) but she just can’t help herself?! She has all this but throughout lockdown, where she has had the opportunity to stay home and stay safe, she has ordered and been given various items of clothing. She doesn’t give a damn about the warehouse workers or the delivery drivers.

she’s a selfish, greedy show off........ironically with nothing to show off.

Reactions: 8
The amount of tat in there and the amount of clothes is disgustingly shocking she needs mental help she’s not right in the head at all. The fact she has 2 bedrooms for her clothes and her “dressing room” and then her bedroom and jaysun has a tiny Harry Potter room for his and his dart board. Beggy is such a selfish witch. Always tries to be something she’s not 😷😷

Reactions: 13
28 pairs of black jeans
24 pairs of denim jeans
6 pairs of white jeans

THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!! Why can’t her friends and family see she needs help?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.