beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brookes latest story, not only do we get the usual crotch shot šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Weā€™ve also got the boobs out. Dear god girl have some bleeping respect and put yourself away!!!
What with Brookes minge shots, Beggys Belly and tit shots itā€™s like a nasty cheap blue film.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually think that she would listen to advice from here, friends, family? I donā€™t, she thinks she knows everything. No one could tell her what to do. Itā€™s probably why her Husband and Daughter let her get on with it. Sheā€™s one of those people that thing they are above everyone else. Why should anyone else give a duck about her when she doesnā€™t care about herself, sheā€™s proved that With her Granddaughter. Iā€™m sure if she changed she would be able to see her, take her out, have her over to stay! All the normal things Grandparents do but No not bleeping Beggy she to interested in showing off her tit house, tit relationship, tit daughter on insta to ever change. šŸ¤¬
I think a starting point would be if Jason sat down and had a good talk with her and maybe stopped funding all the purchases as thereā€™s no way she can afford it all on her wages. There will come a day Iā€™m sure when they look back and have major regrets that they didnā€™t try to help her realise she needs help. Maybe Mac has tried and thatā€™s why they have little to do with eachother, maybe he found it hard to watch what she is doing to her life.

Reactions: 9
I think a starting point would be if Jason sat down and had a good talk with her and maybe stopped funding all the purchases as thereā€™s no way she can afford it all on her wages. There will come a day Iā€™m sure when they look back and have major regrets that they didnā€™t try to help her realise she needs help. Maybe Mac has tried and thatā€™s why they have little to do with eachother, maybe he found it hard to watch what she is doing to her life.
I thought they spoke for hours a few days ago? Mind you we donā€™t know what about as they have absolutely nothing in common.

Reactions: 7
Her screen shot says ā€œsend helpā€.....yes send help indeed.

The amount of jeans she has in the same colour actually baffles me. I honestly donā€™t remember the last time I even seen her in a pair of jeans.

When you actually see these photos and the amount of clothes she has and then add on the amount of new clothes she buys or is sent on a daily basis, itā€™s unbelievable!
I can totally understand how she's got so many spots of jeans. Everybody probably has jeans they love and then a pair that fit jeans but they don't wear as often. You then come to realise you aren't wearing them so donate or give them to a friend. However Becky keeps everything which makes sense as to why she's got so many pairs!

Reactions: 1
I think itā€™s terribly sad that Eliza will never have her grandmother around. Letā€™s face it we all know itā€™s because of her behaviour on and probably off Instagram, I canā€™t believe she hasnā€™t mentioned that poor little girl once and she canā€™t blame the 1% wankers as no one on here has ever been nasty about that child. If I was an ā€˜influencerā€™ and someone said something nasty about my baby / grandchild I would make sure I called them out but she knows deep down there is no one to call out!

Reactions: 11
All those clothes are just obscene, she doesnā€™t even wear them she just rotates the same old childish stuff, she probably wears about 5 jumpers and 3 trackies and jeans, I think she really thinks people envy her and some of her followers might, but most people are just watching with their gobs open because we canā€™t believe the daily tit show!! Ffs

My best friend has bipolar one of the symptoms is spending constantly she is the same as becky she just buys and buys it makes her so happy. She also has an eating disorder, she is living on credit cards and keeps remortgaging to cover it, it reminds me very much of becky(except my best friend is a very kind selfless person) I feel like she needs to be getting help.

Reactions: 10
I can totally understand how she's got so many spots of jeans. Everybody probably has jeans they love and then a pair that fit jeans but they don't wear as often. You then come to realise you aren't wearing them so donate or give them to a friend. However Becky keeps everything which makes sense as to why she's got so many pairs!
I know what you mean, with her holding onto things itā€™s bound to add up. It just still shocks me that her shelves have enough pairs of black, white and blue jeans that it looks like the displays you see in shops.

Reactions: 3
Imagine getting to 41 and not being able to make a chilli con carne.
We are actually having chilli for dinner tonight, I've managed to make it without any packet mixes or recipe cards....
Go me šŸ¤­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
3 different meals for her jaysun and brookie.. they are such a dysfunctional family and never do anything together.. no wonder shes food shopping 12 times a week shes cooking 9 meals a day!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine getting to 41 and not being able to make a chilli con carne.
We are actually having chilli for dinner tonight, I've managed to make it without any packet mixes or recipe cards....
Go me šŸ¤­
Yes but sheā€™s not having chilli, instead there were 3 different meals made for 3 different grown ups in the house. Their family dynamic baffles me šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Jason needs to deactivate her cards and credit, and stop funding her outrageous spending

When she was doing her room of shite and you could actually see the room and the walls, I thought how lovely the room would be for eliza to stay in. She could decorate it lovely and it would be a cosy little space for her.

Unfortunately beggy cares more about her material things so won't ever give up her shite for a room for her granddaughter

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Random and off topic question but does anyone know if Brooke and Joe are still together? Seems strange no ones mentioned him during lockdown...
Just being nosey lol

Reactions: 2
Random and off topic question but does anyone know if Brooke and Joe are still together? Seems strange no ones mentioned him during lockdown...
Just being nosey lol
He hasnā€™t been mentioned for quite some time so Iā€™m guessing he saw sense and did a runner šŸ¤£

• Haha
I think itā€™s terribly sad that Eliza will never have her grandmother around. Letā€™s face it we all know itā€™s because of her behaviour on and probably off Instagram, I canā€™t believe she hasnā€™t mentioned that poor little girl once and she canā€™t blame the 1% wankers as no one on here has ever been nasty about that child. If I was an ā€˜influencerā€™ and someone said something nasty about my baby / grandchild I would make sure I called them out but she knows deep down there is no one to call out!
What's the situation with her son and his child, her granddaughter? šŸ¤”

Am I the only one that thinks the conservatory was way better than this new shed....... The before looks way better than the after in my honest opinion. I'd be gutted.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that thinks the conservatory was way better than this new shed....... The before looks way better than the after in my honest opinion. I'd be gutted.
I think most things with this one look better before she covers everything in clutter and other peoples cast offs.

She has no class, style or concept of what looks good

Reactions: 7
What's the situation with her son and his child, her granddaughter? šŸ¤”
She says that she isnā€™t allowed to mention her or show her on camera as people have sent her evil nasty messages about Eliza, which is absolute bollocks and more like she isnt allowed to see her, I can count on one hand how many times she has mentioned seeing that baby since she was born last September/October. Her and brookie werenā€™t invited to the baby shower either

Whatā€™s the betting she leaves her job! Oh god I hope she does and it back fires on her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.