beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truely cannot believe my eyes 👀. The amount of clothes she has is obscene ... nobody could ever wear all those ... the dust on them must be shocking ... no words 😲

Reactions: 12
And she seriously believes we are jealous of that...OMG!
I prefer quality over quantity, Beggy!
She has deep set issues that need addressing, it's not right to want that much stuff in one house.
Instead of 'sorting' a room that you insist on doing every couple of weeks with no change whatsoever, seek out a good therapist and spend your money on something that will help you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"I need to get a silver rail" its gna be covered with clothes u daft waffle stop bloody spending

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In all seriousness I think Beggy is actually incredibly mentally unwell. If she was my friend or family member I would be doing all I possibly could to get her to accept professional help. It’s quite sad really that no one within her life is doing that (not as far as we know obviously). One day it’s all going to implode in her world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I need to have a clear out of mine and the kids wardrobes. I'm waiting for the charity shops to open again and have been dreading it but after seeing those stories I feel so much better, it'll be a doddle compared to that!!!!!! 🤯

Reactions: 5
Charity OR bootsale. The greedy witch can’t part with anything without getting something for it. Things she bought for ‘a quid’ from boot sales herself or been gifted.........ffs Beggy Give.Something.Back

I reckon she’s the type of bootsale buyer who haggles people down to pennies, but a boot sale seller who gets offended if someone doesn’t think her ‘lovely things’ are worth what she’s asking for them (which will be more than a ‘quid’)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I need to have a clear out of mine and the kids wardrobes. I'm waiting for the charity shops to open again and have been dreading it but after seeing those stories I feel so much better, it'll be a doddle compared to that!!!!!! 🤯
I need to sort out my chest of draws as my clothes are rammed due to living with my bf for lockdown and bringing stuff from home, but that's easy compared to Beggy's bloody tit show of tat! 😱😂

Reactions: 5
She always seems to wear the same stuff so why she has this amount of clothes and still buys more is beyond me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also can I say hi to Lucy and Becky ( not beggy) who was surprised I knew what tattle is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good lord those clothes, that’s ridiclious, Why? Sorry but she needs to address her spending and behaviour,

That story saying the sun was out while she made her lunch, she looked so gaunt. Stop banging we can’t hear you talk! Bang, clatter, tap tap tap!

Her screen shot says “send help”.....yes send help indeed.

The amount of jeans she has in the same colour actually baffles me. I honestly don’t remember the last time I even seen her in a pair of jeans.

When you actually see these photos and the amount of clothes she has and then add on the amount of new clothes she buys or is sent on a daily basis, it’s unbelievable!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone actually think that she would listen to advice from here, friends, family? I don’t, she thinks she knows everything. No one could tell her what to do. It’s probably why her Husband and Daughter let her get on with it. She’s one of those people that thing they are above everyone else. Why should anyone else give a duck about her when she doesn’t care about herself, she’s proved that With her Granddaughter. I’m sure if she changed she would be able to see her, take her out, have her over to stay! All the normal things Grandparents do but No not bleeping Beggy she to interested in showing off her tit house, tit relationship, tit daughter on insta to ever change. 🤬

• Heart
Brookes latest story, not only do we get the usual crotch shot 🤦‍♀️ We’ve also got the boobs out. Dear god girl have some bleeping respect and put yourself away!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.