beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says that she isn’t allowed to mention her or show her on camera as people have sent her evil nasty messages about Eliza, which is absolute bollocks and more like she isnt allowed to see her, I can count on one hand how many times she has mentioned seeing that baby since she was born last September/October. Her and brookie weren’t invited to the baby shower either
Oh right I see! They weren't invited? Oh blimey, so there's tension with her son, then? I only stated following this thread during lockdown, so don't know much of her story.

*New Thread Title* Constant shopping, dodgy trelis and scratching day and night, cant be in the same room as her husband and bum stings from the bike

• Heart
Reactions: 13
quantity over quality constantly with this woman! The amount she has spent on all those shite clothes she could have bought more expensive pieces and have a classy grown woman wardrobe maybe even purchased a real mulberry bag that she is so desperate to have but no she bought a fake ( shock horror ) and needs 999 pairs of identical black jeans

Reactions: 7
I would love Nicki to show her wardrobes or walk in wardrobe, bet that would make begins arse twitch lol

Reactions: 5
New thread title, although I've no clue how this works or how to do it 😂

Fags & lies & £land 'n' Soul
Insta topjob is her Goal 🤷
Pick me 🤣 Pick me 🤣 Did I win 🤷
As much as I really really really hope I've won a new thread title non prize , I'm absolutely rubbish at technical things so will try my best if I needs to do something

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her grid post of before & after is deceiving, she captions it like she done all that in lock down, she's had that decking down for years, I dunno where she dragged the patio picture from, she is just such a liar, all the time!

Reactions: 4
Imagine getting to 41 and not being able to make a chilli con carne.
We are actually having chilli for dinner tonight, I've managed to make it without any packet mixes or recipe cards....
Go me 🤭
Same here- cooked tonight with my 6 year old who knows how to make it!!!!

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. My husband is on furlough and although I’m working full time we’ve tried to take a positive from this terrible situation and use it as an opportunity to have a really good sort out. Lots being bagged up for charity or jumble sales and some stuff being recycled but everything being looked at to decide whether to keep. I have one shed, no garage!

She is definitely 41 - someone on here who was at school with her confirmed this
No flippin way is this woman 41? 🤣 she had a hard paper round then. I'm new to this but is the dawwwn comments cos she looks like dawn from gavin and stacey and dawn and her hubby are also swingers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow sorry peeps, just re read my last reply !!!!!! I no my spelling and grammar aint great. but I messed that post up good and proper lol sorry about that was trying to type without my glasses on lol

so she would rather try and prove a point she has had a wash and go to bed with wet hair lol why ? Get of your phone and start acting normal ffs women throw 99% of your cheap nasty clothing away stop going to poundland every day and start buying nice clothing, that’s not full of duct mites that room must smell like a clothes bin on Morrison’s carparks.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine having to wash your hair because people on the Internet know how many days it’s been 😂 woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh right I see! They weren't invited? Oh blimey, so there's tension with her son, then? I only stated following this thread during lockdown, so don't know much of her story.
Her son comes across as really not Liking her very much he never visits and I maybe wrong here (I’m sure fellow tattlers will correct me if I am) but I don’t remember his girlfriend ever going to beggys house 🤷‍♀️

Something random I noticed, Becky never tags the company who done her new conservatory, I've looked back & found a post where she did right at the beginning & looking on their insta page they don't have Becky's tit box on there!! They obviously think it looks ridiculous too & didn't want to be associated with it!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her son comes across as really not Liking her very much he never visits and I maybe wrong here (I’m sure fellow tattlers will correct me if I am) but I don’t remember his girlfriend ever going to beggys house 🤷‍♀️
Ahhh right.... the plot thickens! Thank you for filling me in.

Reactions: 1
Ahhh right.... the plot thickens! Thank you for filling me in.
It's such a weird set up. Think her son mac has a different dad, possibly - think I read that here not 100% sure but either way her life revolves around brookie and the sons basically never mentioned really.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.