beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come on quick to say after her talking about her friend Amy and the dog walks she defo went to say she had a fag 😂
God you tattlers are so observant ..... I missed that but looked back and yes your so right lol

Reactions: 2
She will be raging that she has to go back to work...

So her begging daughter is home now , beggy you really are a thick twit

Reactions: 6
Its so bloody annoying.. i hardly watched her storys today because i couldnt be arsed for the pure waffle then you all started saying about the ffffffffag and i had to go right back through to find it 😂😂😂 she talks soooo much rubbish theres like a million stories to get thru to find something! chopsy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just shown my hubby a pic of beggy and he said that her teeth look like the little ghosts off pacman.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I recon she found out she’d be due back in work the other day and that’s why her and Jason were talking about Instagram. I agree with another poster who said she’s probably not going back to work so she can “do Instagram” full time 😩😩😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I recon she found out she’d be due back in work the other day and that’s why her and Jason were talking about Instagram. I agree with another poster who said she’s probably not going back to work so she can “do Instagram” full time 😩😩😩
Surely lockdown should have made her rethink that she's been a total tit show!

Reactions: 3
Aye so she can sit on her boney hole, in the garden listening to her pissy water feature,,, and I'll use the term water feature loosely, whilst sticking iddy biddy fuckn stars on crappy smelling over priced candles and urine scented reeeeeeeeeeeed defusers... So yeaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
How long until she joins FM like the rest of the millionaire wannabes 😜

Screenshot_20200526-221454_Chrome.jpg

Just off to get a tyre for jayyysssuns bike

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s FM?

Did anyone else notice that she said she doesn’t usually watch this much tv, it’s only because of lockdown? Errrr you definitely watch this much tv lockdown or not!!

Reactions: 12
How long until she joins FM like the rest of the millionaire wannabes 😜

View attachment 138944
Just off to get a tyre for jayyysssuns bike

Won't be long I bet as she's friend with mrsgemshome who's just as much of a skank as Becky & she has just started & is apparently making loads, I fell upon her account when Becky mentioned her once, another car crash!!!

Ok ok so don’t judge other half is working tonight so I’m at a loose end just been having a look through bookieblessher page and wow! I’ve found some gold 😂😂

1 the change in Brooke is crazy arrogant little twit...
2 beggy has literally had the same hair cut since Brooke was in school 😱...
3 how much beggy’s home has changed since just being on insta
4 how her Christmas tree has never been as “ full” shall we say 😂

And the feet just because WTAF! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ok ok so don’t judge other half is working tonight so I’m at a loose end just been having a look through bookieblessher page and wow! I’ve found some gold 😂😂

1 the change in Brooke is crazy arrogant little twit...
2 beggy has literally had the same hair cut since Brooke was in school 😱...
3 how much beggy’s home has changed since just being on insta
4 how her Christmas tree has never been as “ full” shall we say 😂

And the feet just because WTAF! 🤣
Those pictures are gold, but I think the feet ones have made my eyes bleed 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.