beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain how She had all this money shopping everyday? All that money spent she could of hit her garden levelled out........of that was my partner I would say something as that is so much tatt........I wish she would paint the hallway as that yellow is horrid

Reactions: 6
New thread title, although I've no clue how this works or how to do it 😂

Fags & lies & £land 'n' Soul
Insta topjob is her Goal 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just realised, the bike ride of cause, cause Nikki as been loosing weight. Going on bike rides with mark, and now begs is riding (bikes) lol. It’s a pity she cannot think for her self and be her own person how much better did her home look back then without being full of tit and a rainbow of colours lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just realised, the bike ride of cause, cause Nikki as been loosing weight. Going on bike rides with mark, and now begs is riding (bikes) lol. It’s a pity she cannot think for her self and be her own person how much better did her home look back then without being full of tit and a rainbow of colours lol
She will be giving us a tutorial on how to do her plait next. I had a good look through beggys pictures once and noticed how much better her Christmas trees used to look it's only been over the past few years since her following has grown have the trees been ott

Reactions: 11
She’s late this morning with her usual drivel...morning and happy Wednesday. Weather, Jayyyson, Brookieblessher (oh she’s back is she🙄), just gonna potter...so yeaahhhh🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before beggy became instagram obsessed I think her house looked quite, normal. Her tree was actually nice unlike what she does nowadays.

Its clear from all the photos, that both brooke and beggy have changed for instagram

Reactions: 11
Could be actually be any more DULL! Amazing how Brookieblessher her gets a mention today now she’s back. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she still hasn't washed that fuckn crows nest.. Honestly how many days has that been, she has been sweating like a hure in the garden, sitting in the sun, bike riding and running her frankfurter sausage fingers through it constantly.... You can see she has put dry shampoo in it.. It looks so dull and fukn rank... Please read this beggie and was ur hair.. And ur vag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Another riveting morning message full of content from Begs there. 🙄
I was thinking the same, her content is tit I know with what’s going on it’s hard but plenty I follow content is still great... just goes to show that she’s really nothing without shops! Her account is tit and is clearly not an “ all rounder “ as she puts it otherwise she’d still have decent content to put on!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That ‘jumper’ that’s no thicker than a t shirt. Did anyone else see how cheap and nasty it was? She’ll literally ‘work with’ anyone (aka take freebies off anyone) she even said jow it was a very small business and sure she said the word ‘supporting’ she supports small business as much as her tops support those horrific droopy boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she still hasn't washed that fuckn crows nest.. Honestly how many days has that been, she has been sweating like a hure in the garden, sitting in the sun, bike riding and running her frankfurter sausage fingers through it constantly.... You can see she has put dry shampoo in it.. It looks so dull and fukn rank... Please read this beggie and was ur hair.. And ur vag
What. An. Image! 😱😂😂

Reactions: 1
I'm convinced that she only wears flip flops to remind herself what sex sounds like... clearly hasn't had it for a while 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That ‘jumper’ that’s no thicker than a t shirt. Did anyone else see how cheap and nasty it was? She’ll literally ‘work with’ anyone (aka take freebies off anyone) she even said jow it was a very small business and sure she said the word ‘supporting’ she supports small business as much as her tops support those horrific droopy boobs.
Also, how she’s immediately put it in the ‘dog walking’ clothing category.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her nails in her candle video 🤢 she obviously hasn’t washed her hands or had a shower this morning 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.