beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she wont be parked outside all day if the rain carries on.... shame! 😂 I hate to say it, but the garden looks really nice and I think she's done a good job. So yeah.... now I need a negative cos there's too much positivity 🤭 - she still needs a bloody good shower! 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She instaTv every little thing she does but the ripoff fountain idea that she is passing off as her own she didn’t?

Reactions: 9
'How can it go from like 100 degrees yesterday to rain'

Its the weather beggy, not magic

Still no show of her face, that's because she clearly hasn't washed her hair and has read here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the lying cow didn't go food shopping, I knew it the minute she mentioned getting Jason's wheel, the bike shop is on the same retail estate as Home Bargains so her & Brooke went on a shopping jolly, again! Bet she was salivating at the mouth when she realised Jason's bike needed repairing 🙄
She probs put a pin in his tyre to invent an excuse to go 'food shopping' so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the lying cow didn't go food shopping, I knew it the minute she mentioned getting Jason's wheel, the bike shop is on the same retail estate as Home Bargains so her & Brooke went on a shopping jolly, again! Bet she was salivating at the mouth when she realised Jason's bike needed repairing 🙄
Yeah, and notice she said food all bought and packed away normally we get a running commentary on what she's got 👀

Reactions: 14
She’s desperate to be Nikki from Westholme with the dressing room + having loads of clothes and make up, except Nikki has the money and is savvy enough not to buy the cheapest tit going. She also has a good social life to justify spending on nice clothes. The only places Beggy goes is the car boot sale, B&M and the cedar shed.
Most definitely she is, big difference between them is Nikki and Mark are also very generous and give to charity and food banks and don’t make a big fuss about it unlike beggatron...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Beggy’s follower numbers seem to be stuck. She’s not been buying gaining as many recently. I wonder if people are beginning to see through the manic spending and contrived busyness now. (Perhaps I’m wrong about the follower numbers, I have no idea how these things work )

Reactions: 6
Awful ! The garden is just grey and dull! Naff and depressing. No sign of the bright red BBQ? A few pots of winter pansies clinging on and she thinks she’s bleeping Monty Don!!

That water feature ? It’s just tat on top of tat on top of tat !

The garden scares me. It’s like 10 Rillington place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think the filter she uses is any help but the fence and shed look so dreary in that colour 😩 combined with every other garden accessory being the same boring grey too

Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss saying she never relaxes?
She's spent 7 of the last 8 weeks sat on her bony arse watching Netflix ffs.
duck off, you make work for yourself, you didn't need to touch the garden but you needed content so it had to be done.
Don't get me started on that crappy water feature, it looks ridiculous, sorry but the money she wastes she could have bought something lovely, but typical Beggy she won't wait, she wants it and she wants it NOW!!!
The exterior of her house is now as tacky looking as the interior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she has screwed that trellis into that cedar room. What moron really does that to something they’ve just paid thousands for and in 12 months no doubt Becky will hate the trellis

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does all that work in the garden .yet look at the state of that dead grass. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she taking the piss saying she never relaxes?
She's spent 7 of the last 8 weeks sat on her bony arse watching Netflix ffs.
duck off, you make work for yourself, you didn't need to touch the garden but you needed content so it had to be done.
Don't get me started on that crappy water feature, it looks ridiculous, sorry but the money she wastes she could have bought something lovely, but typical Beggy she won't wait, she wants it and she wants it NOW!!!
The exterior of her house is now as tacky looking as the interior.
But all she’s doing today is the same thing everyone else has to do who has a home, kids, family why she makes out it’s masses of hard work I don’t know!
Ohhh apart from the mammoth task of changing her super king size bed, jaysun event wants to stay as far away from the woman as he can even in bed, can see him grasping for fresh air perched at the edge of the bed 😂😂😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.