beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has screwed that trellis into that cedar room. What moron really does that to something they’ve just paid thousands for and in 12 months no doubt Becky will hate the trellis
Doing that has probably made the guarantee non and void.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Doing that has probably made the guarantee non and void.
Hope the cedar house company have seen it!! She’s no respect for anything! Neither people or goods. Everything’s replaceable to her. I don’t like Jaysun but he must have worked bleeping hard to be able to provide what could be a lovely house for the silly bleep & Brookieblessher!!! She’s a bleeping waste of skin!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The garden scares me. It’s like 10 Rillington place
That's the trouble with all of these dark decors, you can't turn up the brightness like you can on the TV.

It's either Rillington Place or a Psychiatric Ward and all white (not Becky though).

Also, what have you lot said, she's got the voice on for the first stories I've watched today .... hey, upset her again?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely to god I’m not the only one who thinks that bleeping plant pot with Brooke’s shoe boxes in and that piss poor solar fountain looks utter shite? I’ve never seen anything so bloody cheap and tacky. I can piss faster than that’s flowing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely to god I’m not the only one who thinks that bleeping plant pot with Brooke’s shoe boxes in and that piss poor solar fountain looks utter shite? I’ve never seen anything so bloody cheap and tacky. I can piss faster than that’s flowing
Nope your not alone

Reactions: 1
why is she hiding today? I mean I would hide too if I had that face but it’s not like her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she taking the piss saying she never relaxes?
She's spent 7 of the last 8 weeks sat on her bony arse watching Netflix ffs.
duck off, you make work for yourself, you didn't need to touch the garden but you needed content so it had to be done.
Don't get me started on that crappy water feature, it looks ridiculous, sorry but the money she wastes she could have bought something lovely, but typical Beggy she won't wait, she wants it and she wants it NOW!!!
The exterior of her house is now as tacky looking as the interior.
Funny she had the time to watch Jane the virgin non stop

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on holding that bit of hair back for photos?
proper winds me up! Either cut it or pin it up! 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on holding that bit of hair back for photos?
proper winds me up! Either cut it or pin it up! 🤬🤬
She does it in loads of her post pics, She must think it's a good look on her when in reality it makes her look like a twit! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she act like she's so busy and done loads of hard graft??

Ive decorated our bedroom, bathroom, landing 2 flights of stairs dismantled wardrobes, lifted carpet and underlay in bedroom and stairs, painted all our fences, cleared garden, loaded a skip plus various other jobs, all while trying to complete some work, home school 3 kids, plus all the usual of cooking and laundry etc and a husband working 12 hour shifts......I haven't gone to bed at 8pm or had a pottery day consisting of 12 hours spent watching Netflix...ive just cracked on and done what needed to be done and I haven't once complained about how shattered I am 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
What is she on about saying - ‘I’m watering my plants in the garden to keep them alive, to prove a point’

Reactions: 5
She’s desperate to be Nikki from Westholme with the dressing room + having loads of clothes and make up, except Nikki has the money and is savvy enough not to buy the cheapest tit going. She also has a good social life to justify spending on nice clothes. The only places Beggy goes is the car boot sale, B&M and the cedar shed.
Just started watching Nikki and my god they must be loaded.

Why does she always have her legs open?
Showing off her beef hula hoop. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That ugly fountain is just piddlin all over her decking, she’s just gonna end up with a rotten patch and an overflowing puddle of stones come a bit of wet weather

As if she’s just had all this stuff around, I’ve not done anything much to my garden yet during lockdown because garden/diy shops aren’t essential and no one has a water feature and tins upon tins of outdoor paint just laying around 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her latest story “bloody hell wouldya look at that!” I’ve never logged on to tattle quicker 😂 I can’t help but watch her but she cringes me out so much.. how are her children not embarrassed by her? Obviously brookieblessher doesn’t mind cause her mums cronies all follow her too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.