beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All them buzz jumpers, and she’s still wearing Jason’s old jumper by the looks of it, must no love them that much then 🐸☕, also from looking at the hair, she’s not showered yet, and she definitely didn’t last night, so she’s went to bed covered in paint and sweat, got back up, went shopping came back, repainted the garden, then came in put Jason’s jumper on and made dinner🤢🤢, how Jason must love sleeping next to her, that heat alone last Night would make a person sweat, and then all the sweat from painting ect last night, nut🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And it’s still boiling in sunny Suffolk and she’s got Jaysun’s fleece-y on! 🙄🥵😷

All them buzz jumpers, and she’s still wearing Jason’s old jumper by the looks of it, must no love them that much then 🐸☕, also from looking at the hair, she’s not showered yet, and she definitely didn’t last night, so she’s went to bed covered in paint and sweat, got back up, went shopping came back, repainted the garden, then came in put Jason’s jumper on and made dinner🤢🤢, how Jason must love sleeping next to her, that heat alone last Night would make a person sweat, and then all the sweat from painting ect last night, nut🤢🤢🤢
Sorry just seen you’ve mentioned the fleece too!

Reactions: 4
So when has she bought all the items and made the solar fountain!
Today I reckon. She was a bit ‘giddy’ considering she was just going for food shop and Jason’s wheel. 🤣
Omg I actually really like that water feature. Had my eye on one for ages. Someone slap me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Food shopping my arse, she mentioned on her shed pic "to watch this space" when someone mentioned a water feature and then she had to rush to go shopping this morning, yet is having gousto for dinner?!! 🤥
I smell bullshit & a sweaty arse crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All them flip flops she has must stink ...I buy a few pair each summer and bin them at end of summer...such a manky skank...so yeah

Today I reckon. She was a bit ‘giddy’ considering she was just going for food shop and Jason’s wheel. 🤣
Omg I actually really like that water feature. Had my eye on one for ages. Someone slap me 🤦‍♀️
I’m the same, I want to make one but couldn’t justify it at present time and now she’s got one! Along with her endless pot of grey paint

I’m the same, I want to make one but couldn’t justify it at present time and now she’s got one! Along with her endless pot of grey paint
Grrrrr!! The way she’s trying to make out she worked out how to do it when they have been all over the fb groups people making them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Grrrrr!! The way she’s trying to make out she worked out how to do it when they have been all over the fb groups people making them.
Exactly and rather say She’s seen them done on fb where people have shared the solar fountain etc she’ll make out she’s thought of it all herself...
she absolutely infuriates me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh please tell me shes going to wash her hair tonight!

Oh and who has she copied the water feature idea off cos shes the second person I've seen on instagram to have made one today...

Reactions: 6
Her water feature will smell great once the water turns stagnant, still she probably won’t notice as the woman hasn’t had a wash in days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh please tell me shes going to wash her hair tonight!

Oh and who has she copied the water feature idea off cos shes the second person I've seen on instagram to have made one today...
They have been all over fb groups for months now, she is such a bloody liar

So 2 days working in the garden in the heat, and no shower.

Vile

I shower as soon as I come home from the shops at the moment

I don't think she realises there's still a killer virus going around

Reactions: 9
So 2 days working in the garden in the heat, and no shower.

Vile

I shower as soon as I come home from the shops at the moment

I don't think she realises there's still a killer virus going around
In that time I’ve had 2 morning showers, an evening bath and an evening shower. Oh and washed my hair. She must stink!

Her water feature will smell great once the water turns stagnant, still she probably won’t notice as the woman hasn’t had a wash in days.
I thought that too. Surely it’ll be gross in winter. Won’t those balls rust too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.