beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked and WiFi dodgy - can someone post a pic of her garden now pls 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Shes SO proud of herself for that garden! "I never stop".. has she forgotten the 2560 episodes of jane the virgin she watched in one week 😂😂 deluded much

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she forgotten that she spent the first few weeks on lockdown feeling sorry for herself and laid on her sofa watching tit tv! It's only been since she's been out spending money on tit that she's perked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she was going to wait until they had had some significant wind to see how the trellis withstood it before nailing it into the wood attached to the house 🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to copy Lyndsay queen of clean with the tshirt/long skirt look. She pulls it off, you don’t Becky.

Reactions: 16
‘ but spent week in painting gear I thought I put a skirt on and even some lipstick’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Becky that should read ‘I’ve spent a week in painting gear so I thought I’d put a skirt on’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂😭 my god she looks horrendous! 🤣🤣 shes also copying Zoe stottor as well she wears them I’m pretty sure she has the same one 😂😂😂 my god Becky I can’t

Reactions: 2
You'd think brookieblessher would have a word considering she seems to think she's a fashion blogger.

Reactions: 2
That water feature doesn’t seem to have much ooomph does it? Is the water meant to trickle out like that? It’s painful to watch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Becky....
In your rush to paint all the fences. You missed a bit!
06B160DD-EABD-4704-B68C-FF5D535E0FB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.