beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too. Surely it’ll be gross in winter. Won’t those balls rust too?
She’ll get rid or put it in one of her many sheds. And next spring she’ll buy something completely different for her garden.

Reactions: 2
The thought of not showering every day makes me gag 🤢
It takes literally 5 minutes, she has zero excuse apart from that she's a filthy dirt bag.
Also, how has she cleaned upstairs when she's been in the garden all day?
When I clean my bedrooms and bathrooms it takes me a lot longer than 5 bloody minutes.
The amount of stuff to clean in just her make up room & clothes room would take a whole day to clean thoroughly.
She is top tidy, or should I say she was top tidy, now it's just a cluttered, mismatched mess.
Less is more Beggy, less is more!!

Reactions: 7
That water fountain still cost her £25 though. Not cheap at all like she made out! God I hate the dirty skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh there will be a video in the morning, just had a shower and sorted. Swipe up for my hairbrush (flames included) , everyone asks me about these earrings..they were only £3 from Primark...so I bought 70 pairs🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she really not having a shower ? Is she really going to bed with all that paint on her, sweat, dirt, and god no’s what else. God she is a dirty bleeping skank and did I hear right she said she cleaned up stairs bullshit you was up and out without even brushing ya tombstone manky teef. Then you have been on the garden all day, why lie ???? Why even say it knowing you will be caught out. See this is what happens when you get a mad 5 minutes and say she did well......... This is why you are hated you twit lies stupid bleeping lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That water feature looks a show
The grey wash basket to hold the stones in with the silver balls ?
What was she thinking ?
my 4 year old could do better with a cereal box and some pva glue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she is making out that she made this water feature idea up herself?? It’s on Facebook diy pages & YouTube!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she is making out that she made this water feature idea up herself?? It’s on Facebook diy pages & YouTube!
Well I hope she gives credit to who’s idea it was, after Hinch got her raging for not crediting her toilet roll idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did we see her fix the charity shop rail in the spare room?

Reactions: 4
I came here because I knew there would be other comments about the water feature 😂 makes out she doesn’t watch Mrs Hinch and has said a few snide comments in the past, this water feature I’ve seen on fb a million times and all in Mrs Hinch fan pages! Notice she didn’t tell us she was doing it and go through step by step, or making a pathetic insta TV about it, but she’ll happily film herself melting chocolate and adding more chocolate... the amount of money she spends and her mates get tit chocolate slabs and sweet bouquets for birthdays! Probably old chocolate stored in her “Christmas cupboard” that went out of date in 1990 about the time Beggy went out of date

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the latest post on the fake profile is sooooo funny 😂😩
“Sometimes when I’m lonely I like to cuddle my clothes”
I can’t deal 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s desperate to be Nikki from Westholme with the dressing room + having loads of clothes and make up, except Nikki has the money and is savvy enough not to buy the cheapest tit going. She also has a good social life to justify spending on nice clothes. The only places Beggy goes is the car boot sale, B&M and the cedar shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has obviously been reading here
Who isn't showing her face this morning because she knows we have noticed her lack of hygiene

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Awww she is going to chill today, because we all no beggy don’t stop. Even tho she can sit and binge watch numerous box sets, that’s just in a day lol......Notice not a got the camera on her mug shot, because she obvious she didn’t have a shower 🤢 dirty dirty old women.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So the lying cow didn't go food shopping, I knew it the minute she mentioned getting Jason's wheel, the bike shop is on the same retail estate as Home Bargains so her & Brooke went on a shopping jolly, again! Bet she was salivating at the mouth when she realised Jason's bike needed repairing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.