BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad face on her latest grid post and quiet voice to me seem proper faked. She is having to act this way to show respect after what Brooke did. I’m not denying she’s upset but if that sad you’d show respect and not be posting ads, clothes you’ve bought etc Even more so after what Brooke did. If it were me I’d lie low. Yes life goes on but if really sad and low don’t come online for a while but these influencers are greedy so can’t stay away.

Reactions: 6
Why hasn’t she shown the shed from the outside? She just had the perfect opportunity to show everyone but instead we got to see her dump her Christmas trees in the back garden. The woman is cray cray 🤪

Reactions: 11
Miserable voice tone is nothing but annoying-she’s forgotten about the influx of followers she put a show on for from Jac Jossa ,now she’s all low -that is most certainly an act,it’s ok to be sad
But it can’t be measured in a voice tone-you won’t win a prize for the saddest 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wish she would stop bleeping sighing and acting depressed 🙄 if you're that depressed stop posting stories about your excessive amount of SHITE you buy!! She's really annoying me today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTAF is that jumper about?!?
Put it this way nobody is stealing her style are they - house or clothes!!!

• Haha
She needs to take a leaf out of Nikki’s book & give something back!
Nikki runs two businesses, is trying to organise a ‘real build’ yet still takes time to help & work with two charities & sponsors a child abroad.
What does Beggy ever do with her platform? Why doesn’t she do more? If I had 88k people following me I would be doing my upmost to pay things forward, do some good, show some charity to others.
Everything Beggy does is only for herself & I’m afraid to say the bigger her account gets the greedier she’ll become.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I posted before about her eyebrows- I can’t make out what’s going on with them! They look so odd - are they really thin and she pencils over the top?
No she’s had them microbladed ages ago, god I can’t believe u missed this it’s not like she doesn’t always mention it. 🙄

My 7 year old won’t wear character clothes ( mickey etc) she says there babyish

take note beggy ur not 5

No she’s had them microbladed ages ago, god I can’t believe u missed this it’s not like she doesn’t always mention it. 🙄

My 7 year old won’t wear character clothes ( mickey etc) she says there babyish

take note beggy ur not 5
Really? Well she should ask for a refund, they look terrible. I only started following her just before Christmas so I feel I’m still catching up on a lot of stuff! Although it’s been quite a rollercoaster.

She means topiary doesn’t she? Kills me with how she mispronounces and misspells, even basic words, she is such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slowly working my way through the threads....what did Brooke do?
I also cant look at her and not think of Jill (Julia Davis) in Nighty Night!!

Reactions: 2
Really? Well she should ask for a refund, they look terrible. I only started following her just before Christmas so I feel I’m still catching up on a lot of stuff! Although it’s been quite a rollercoaster.

She means topiary doesn’t she? Kills me with how she mispronounces and misspells, even basic words, she is such an idiot.
Such a shame you missed her trip to Los Vaaaaygus in October. That’s when I started following her....she didn’t put that blinkin phone down the whole time she was there and her outfits were something else 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sad face on her latest grid post and quiet voice to me seem proper faked. She is having to act this way to show respect after what Brooke did. I’m not denying she’s upset but if that sad you’d show respect and not be posting ads, clothes you’ve bought etc Even more so after what Brooke did. If it were me I’d lie low. Yes life goes on but if really sad and low don’t come online for a while but these influencers are greedy so can’t stay away.
What did Brooke do ?

Reactions: 3
This voice tone is pathetic. She’s going to fly off on one soon, she’s pissed about something and no doubt it’s us

• Haha
Is she embarrassed of her on site drama room? Is that why she won’t show the outside 🤣🤣 or she really does like it and knows it looks stupid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a shame you missed her trip to Los Vaaaaygus in October. That’s when I started following her....she didn’t put that blinkin phone down the whole time she was there and her outfits were something else 😬
😂😂 I can imagine- I’ll go back and see if I can find the photos but I’m sure the stories were pure gold. Las Vegas is Becky all over, cheap tacky and all facade. Must have felt like a real busman’s holiday for her among all those slots.

😂😂 I can imagine- I’ll go back and see if I can find the photos but I’m sure the stories were pure gold. Las Vegas is Becky all over, cheap tacky and all facade. Must have felt like a real busman’s holiday for her among all those slots.
Oh it was an absolutely treat!!!! My favourite was her shopping in Walmart (Asda) on day 1 like a total excited kid...I mean I’m sure that’s where Americans head the second they come to the UK! Oh and lots of fashion pics like this😃 7D95F601-74AD-4BA6-AAB4-C0940F6B4B80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She spends her days on repeat. You said that. Yes you sad that Boring. Boring Yes you said that. again STAIL CONTENT Once again # yet again boring . She makes no sense. Beggy on repeat = totally boring. Don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.