BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been mentioned a million times but those eyelashes are really irritating me, why, if she really does read here,won’t she look after them properly or her daughter tell her how awful they look! My daughter would be the first to tell me if I had lashes and wasn’t looking after them and they looked a right state like hers do! Jesus Christ!! I bet the person who does them is devastated she’s such a shite advert for them 🤮

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been mentioned a million times but those eyelashes are really irritating me, why, if she really does read here,won’t she look after them properly or her daughter tell her how awful they look! My daughter would be the first to tell me if I had lashes and wasn’t looking after them and they looked a right state like hers do! Jesus Christ!! I bet the person who does them is devastated she’s such a shite advert for them 🤮
Brooke's lashes are equally as awful though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even after she’s had them done they immediately look disgusting though so I imagine she goes to a cheap lady which equals cheap results 💩

Thread suggestion;
Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Even after she’s had them done they immediately look disgusting though so I imagine she goes to a cheap lady which equals cheap results 💩
Exactly. The lashes are tit and horribly applied, they shouldn’t be packed on like that and you can tell the glue is so thick which all the dust and dirt sticks to. I would feel so embarrassed uploading videos looking like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Exactly. The lashes are tit and horribly applied, they shouldn’t be packed on like that and you can tell the glue is so thick which all the dust and dirt sticks to. I would feel so embarrassed uploading videos looking like that.
She’s probably crawling with eyelash lice 🐜

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I do cosmetic tattooing for a living. I’m yet to (and probably wouldn’t) offer anyone a free treatment for the return of publicity but Beckys brows tempt me every time I see them.

• Haha
I came on to say the same.. how much does she pay to get these bad boys done??
I know they're not meant to be twins, but these guys aren't even related🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh and the 'build' looks like an 80s office waiting area!!
Blesssss she's gone outside the lines when she was colouring in! 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
What hilarious is that ‘the build’ is all neat and tidy meanwhile the rest of the kitchen etc is a bleeping shambles and full of clutter 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just to go back.......did she really say that Prosecco was £20 a bottle at the mama Mia event and state that it was ‘very expensive’? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swyvft home must be gutted they’ve given her that chair obviously to boost there followers and it hasn’t .!! Just goes to show how tit and uncomfortable the chair looks..who would pay 595 for that I wouldn’t even take it for free.!!

Reactions: 6
Just on another note guys the odd hashtag she puts at the end of her posts isn’t there by mistake it’s to do with the main page of top and recent posts to get more of a reach so putting a random hashtag means it’s not specific to one category (duno if that makes sense) 🤣 so it reaches a much wider audience to see her latest posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just to go back.......did she really say that Prosecco was £20 a bottle at the mama Mia event and state that it was ‘very expensive’? 🤔
I thought she said £40 which is expensive for Prosecco 🤷🏼‍♀️
Things usually are expensive when you have to pay for it yourself and it’s not #gifted 😂

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion;
Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.
With a question mark please? 😂

I thought she said £40 which is expensive for Prosecco 🤷🏼‍♀️
Things usually are expensive when you have to pay for it yourself and it’s not #gifted 😂
I think she said £40. I notice Jayson was there too - so was it £190 each or for both of them? Looked like a load of pissed up oldies trying to look like they were enjoying themselves.Plus various partners looking mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I have to hear so glad I removed the window or so pleased with how it’s turned out one more time 😂😂! Beggys limited vocabulary is getting on my tits!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do cosmetic tattooing for a living. I’m yet to (and probably wouldn’t) offer anyone a free treatment for the return of publicity but Beckys brows tempt me every time I see them.
I posted before about her eyebrows- I can’t make out what’s going on with them! They look so odd - are they really thin and she pencils over the top?

Reactions: 2
If I have to hear so glad I removed the window or so pleased with how it’s turned out one more time 😂😂! Beggys limited vocabulary is getting on my tits!!!!
Becky’s really trying to convince herself (and us!) that she made the right decision regarding that bloody window.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.