BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I know people on here (IG) that have hired tables for Christmas” aka Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck right off with your house of tat!!! Why does she hoard such a load of shite & how does she clean it all?
Oh & you paid £10 for the next picture ladder, Beggy. You have told us enough times, so why are you now saying it was £8?
Her house makes my skin crawl 😏

Reactions: 6
How many cushions are on those god awful brown sofas ?

Why does she have so many paper stars? There horrid all over her house and so tacky looking , god help her if there was a fire with all that tat 😱

Reactions: 5
So she’s got a decent size house but not only does she not have a bath she now doesn’t have a dining room or a table to eat from!!!!
Do they just sit and eat off their knees??🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t picture the layout of the house at all? Do we ever see the hall? There’s three (?) beds upstairs so there must be another downstairs room, not just the lounge and shitchen (shed +kitchen) 🤪😂

• Haha
Who the heck gets rid of their dining table? You can tell she’s questioning her decision. She will be buying another tsb,e soon enough, maybe a fold down one.

She’s so full of tit honestly, bores me to actual tears!
You know what begs go out and join the land of the living might do you some good, get back into the real world and have something to actually talk about instead of your tacky house!
Same tit different day 🥱🥱🥱

Does anyone know when Claire’s funeral is? It is strange that I’ve just watched Becky say what she is doing from now into the end of next week! Or maybe it will be a small affair . Seems odd ???

My god the amount of tat she has in that house! She is literally cluttering that room up everything clashed. She has stuff literally piled everywhere. Actually ridiculous, I’m all for people spending their own money on what they want but hers is excessive and she needs help! She will have no room left soon!!!

Also does this women still work? Or did she take time off for the shed 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know when Claire’s funeral is? It is strange that I’ve just watched Becky say what she is doing from now into the end of next week! Or maybe it will be a small affair . Seems odd ???
Give it time now that’s it’s been mentioned on here she will make some reference to it I’m sure.

Reactions: 3
The house is crammed full of tat and shite, yet she still keeps buying more!!

Reactions: 1
Plants in glass containers = ‘thinking outside the box’ to Beggy. Literally been done since Victorian times. She is so ignorant and crass. 🤯

Plants in glass containers = ‘thinking outside the box’ to Beggy. Literally been done since Victorian times. She is so ignorant and crass. 🤯
Do people “make do” for a table at Christmas? Surely this is the one day you want/need a decent table! She is bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it odd that as a grandparent she doesn’t have any toys for Eliza to play with when she comes around, or does she not even visit? I’d have had photos in that ladder (as awful as it is)...she is just obsessed with the buying and not bothered how her house looks like a bric a brac sale 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not heard him mentioned since they were in vegas an he stayed with brooke to look after dolly in the house of tat
He was actually invited at Christmas. I think he's not been seen since before the wedding of Claire's daughter.

Reactions: 1
Spoke before I watched the stories. No table then!! Also, I bet NOTHING at all has been given away.....I’d love someone to dig and find the selling sites she flogs her stuff on. She’s not the type to give stuff away, she’s the kind of person who haggles at the boot sales, when she admits she pays low and unfair prices, and then sells stuff on for at least double!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it odd that as a grandparent she doesn’t have any toys for Eliza to play with when she comes around, or does she not even visit? I’d have had photos in that ladder (as awful as it is)...she is just obsessed with the buying and not bothered how her house looks like a bric a brac sale 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree with you there, I’ve got two grandkids 3 and 7 months and I’ve got toys upon toys and pictures of them everywhere!!

What do we think she’s gonna do with those cupboard handles? Surely she’s not gonna throw them away there’s nothing wrong with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well she doesn’t really need a table does she? She can pick the batter off breaded mushrooms whilst sat on her gifted chair. And she doesn’t need a table for her prosecco because she probably just sticks a straw straight in the bottle. Problem solved 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't follow this woman, I just dip in and out and look at this thread. THE OVERSHARING is insane. Does she take a tit without posting it on stories? I can't imagine living my life like this. Also the getting annoyed/offended when people comment on her or disagree with her even though there's apparently no aspect of her life she doesn't share.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.