BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she honestly think that her shed looks good??? She needs to be going back to specsavers!!
It’s again too much 🙄
When she first started her account it was about DIY that is affordable and now she’s advertising a chair that costs nearly £600 (wouldn’t pay bleeping £50 for it) and the infuriating thing is, she wouldn’t pay that amount of money for it, I mean her house is full to the brim of boot sale/Poundland shite I mean ffs how are people not seeing that she’s just a greedy materialistic money grabbing C**T
It’s about time all these Instagram accounts and advertisers were getting regulated

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So now she wants roman blinds for the cedar room 🙈 why oh why ! those bi fold doors should have overlooked the garden not the side of her garden it’s all a copy of her other cluttered to hell rooms , sofa overlooking the dated kitchen it’s a rushed job I defo preferred the conservatory

Does she honestly think that her shed looks good??? She needs to be going back to specsavers!!
It’s again too much 🙄
When she first started her account it was about DIY that is affordable and now she’s advertising a chair that costs nearly £600 (wouldn’t pay bleeping £50 for it) and the infuriating thing is, she wouldn’t pay that amount of money for it, I mean her house is full to the brim of boot sale/Poundland shite I mean ffs how are people not seeing that she’s just a greedy materialistic money grabbing C**T
It’s about time all these Instagram accounts and advertisers were getting regulated
Looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
The crushed sofa doesn’t go in that room at all. Everything is a colour clash! Why can’t she just be patient and do it properly and have at least the same shades of blue or the same sofa and colour chair?! I just don’t get it looks a right mess.
the windows remind me of something in my doctors surgery or a school 😷 what a tit show..... and then she’s just going to fill it with tacky tit and make it look even more worse!!!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand where she is going to put the tv? There isn’t a spare wall that doesn’t have windows (or ex windows) or a “bio-fold”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know it’s been mentioned a million times but those eyelashes are really irritating me, why, if she really does read here,won’t she look after them properly or her daughter tell her how awful they look! My daughter would be the first to tell me if I had lashes and wasn’t looking after them and they looked a right state like hers do! Jesus Christ!! I bet the person who does them is devastated she’s such a shite advert for them 🤮
Her daughters eyelashes are just as bad. She looks like that glove puppet Lamb Chop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still convinced she’s trying to not only convince others but herself thats she likes it. I’m sure the only thing she seems happy about is the “bio folds”

it’s ok now Beggy you can stop with the depressive tone in your voice, it’s almost offensive. When my husband lost his mum suddenly last year, not once did he or his two siblings speak like that!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how warm these sheds are supposed to be but my first concern with getting that built onto the side of the kitchen with the hole in the wall would be that the kitchen would be freezing ??

I don’t understand where she is going to put the tv? There isn’t a spare wall that doesn’t have windows (or ex windows) or a “bio-fold”
It’s going on the wall where there is only a single door ...she’s got it all wrong she’s not planned this out properly at all ..the sofa won’t even be facing the tele .!!

• Haha
It’s going on the wall where there is only a single door ...she’s got it all wrong she’s not planned this out properly at all ..the sofa won’t even be facing the tele .!!
She’s an actual idiot. Hon what planet could she think the layout works? The only way you could watch telly in that shed is if you sat in that poxy chair. Ridiculous

She really needs to stop this depressive voice now this is what we all mean by her attention seeking! Yes it’s sad but she can still talk properly ffs

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell brooke dont half fancy herself 🙄 her nostrils bleeping annoy me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wooden care home table doesn’t even go in there either !!!
literally nothing goes and then she has shrubs coming out the walls 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t you have thought she’d have offered the men doing the ‘build’ a chocolate rather than a roast potato 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s probably gonna sell these on eBay!!!
82FF4B66-3948-4125-BC56-5B91E1AAC769.jpeg

Costa looks a little Beckys new build to me 😂👍
Hahahah yes!!!!! Maybe that’s the idea...you go into the portacabin, walk upto the hatch (window gap) and order a tacky household item, and she presents you with something from her ‘House of Tat’😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.