BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My fake break is over, the Ads must resume,
do you like my shed, oops I mean Cedar Room!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m wondering if they’ll go to Claire’s funeral 😞 could imagine her & Brooke wanting to show off their outfits🙄But hopefully I’m wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Has she popped around to mrs finch's drive thrust?
I think you mean Hinchs’ “drive thru” 😂😂 but I’m sure a drive - thrust is more up Beggy’s street anyway!

I’m wondering if they’ll go to Claire’s funeral 😞 could imagine her & Brooke wanting to show off their outfits🙄But hopefully I’m wrong
I don’t think so after what happened- I imagine they’ll be asked not to. What an absolutely appalling thing to do, to be so desperate to attract interest your first thought is to post on IG. I hope the family have nothing more to do with both of them.

Such a shame you missed her trip to Los Vaaaaygus in October. That’s when I started following her....she didn’t put that blinkin phone down the whole time she was there and her outfits were something else 😬
Dont forget her and Jason spent 3 hours in the hotel room setting up her new phone 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think you mean Hinchs’ “drive thru” 😂😂 but I’m sure a drive - thrust is more up Beggy’s street anyway!

I don’t think so after what happened- I imagine they’ll be asked not to. What an absolutely appalling thing to do, to be so desperate to attract interest your first thought is to post on IG. I hope the family have nothing more to do with both of them.
Oh christ I did mean hinch bleeping turning into becky 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to take a leaf out of Nikki’s book & give something back!
Nikki runs two businesses, is trying to organise a ‘real build’ yet still takes time to help & work with two charities & sponsors a child abroad.
What does Beggy ever do with her platform? Why doesn’t she do more? If I had 88k people following me I would be doing my upmost to pay things forward, do some good, show some charity to others.
Everything Beggy does is only for herself & I’m afraid to say the bigger her account gets the greedier she’ll become.
The sad face was at the fact I agree with you on the last paragraph + not on the comment as a whole 😁 Just to clarify 😁 I 💕 your posts Gimme 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Looooonnggg time lurker 👋🏻
She’s really pissed me off today saying that the pots she had in the garden needed to go in the skip, there’s nothing wrong with them!!! but she’s bought new ones today, just empty the friggin dead plants out of them and replant, sooooooo wasteful 🤬

Reactions: 35
So yeah she’s taken out her window obviously but in place she has objects on the drive thru that restricts her view into the shed anyway? What’s the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In a world where everyone’s trying to use less plastics Beggys throwing away skip fulls of it and filling her home with more plastic tat😑

• Angry
Reactions: 16
In a world where everyone’s trying to use less plastics Beggys throwing away skip fulls of it and filling her home with more plastic tat😑
Has she ever heard of Charity shops? Or giving back? Who gives a flying fook if they're faded or not, someone would be more than grateful for some garden pots! I had a full patio set that had faded + I'd replaced ..It was perfectly fine so I put it out the front of mine with a *FREE* sign in it. Few days later when I was cleaning the windows a lady walked past .. She stopped to thank me saying she'd recently been re-homed due to an abusive relationship in a place nearby with a garden. She'd been walking her dog + saw my furniture. Had got a friend to help her pick it up, added some cheap throws & cushions + now had somewhere to sit outside. She was soo grateful. Showed me pictures of it + I could see she was genuinely appreciative. It cost me nothing to pass that on to her 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread Title: 298 days to Christmas... coming to you from the blue chair in the cedar room, by the bi folds....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god i dont know how much longer i can folow this old trout for, shes seriously giving me anxiety. I couldnt live in that house with all that tacky furniture crammed into every single room, ornaments plonked everywhere and if that wasnt bad enough she has bloody shelves on every wall filled with ebay paper stars and the exact same fake plant in every room. The amount she buys, and wastes is astounding to me, i cannot understand why she doesnt get rid of some stuff, that "dressing room" is vulgar. Im sure there are womens aid/charities near her who would be screaming out for clothes/shoes/jackets, ive never in my life known anything quite like it. I dont understand why no one in her family has stepped in and said anything to her about her CONSTANT instagram posting OR her obvious spending addiction. It doesnt matter where she goes, she will ALWAYS find something to buy. What a wasteful vile woman. I usually find it quite amusing to laugh at her antics but this past couple of weeks she has seriously got under my skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god i dont know how much longer i can folow this old trout for, shes seriously giving me anxiety. I couldnt live in that house with all that tacky furniture crammed into every single room, ornaments plonked everywhere and if that wasnt bad enough she has bloody shelves on every wall filled with ebay paper stars and the exact same fake plant in every room. The amount she buys, and wastes is astounding to me, i cannot understand why she doesnt get rid of some stuff, that "dressing room" is vulgar. Im sure there are womens aid/charities near her who would be screaming out for clothes/shoes/jackets, ive never in my life known anything quite like it. I dont understand why no one in her family has stepped in and said anything to her about her CONSTANT instagram posting OR her obvious spending addiction. It doesnt matter where she goes, she will ALWAYS find something to buy. What a wasteful vile woman. I usually find it quite amusing to laugh at her antics but this past couple of weeks she has seriously got under my skin.
And didnt she say the other day when the room was cleared how nice it was to walk through the room to the door without stepping over stuff??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And didnt she say the other day when the room was cleared how nice it was to walk through the room to the door without stepping over stuff??
Yeah probably, whats the need to just fill a dpace with shite for the sake of it? what would be wrong with just having a nice sofa ad side table and maybe a large plant pot with a nice cheese plant or something? but no, we have to have twelve mismatched items of furniture with non matching cushions and THEN... add brick wallpaper?? I just dont know how to feel about this, im both disgusted but also dying to gran hold of her and take her to a facility to get help. Its really sad, ehere will it al emd for Becky i wonder. There is no way this woman is emotionally stable or strong enough to withstand anyore home truths on tattle (we all see you Beggy) and judging by the latest, Brooke has become a bit of a liability too. duck me sideways, I thinkn i might have to go and have a gin. Im done.

Yeah probably, whats the need to just fill a dpace with shite for the sake of it? what would be wrong with just having a nice sofa ad side table and maybe a large plant pot with a nice cheese plant or something? but no, we have to have twelve mismatched items of furniture with non matching cushions and THEN... add brick wallpaper?? I just dont know how to feel about this, im both disgusted but also dying to gran hold of her and take her to a facility to get help. Its really sad, ehere will it al emd for Becky i wonder. There is no way this woman is emotionally stable or strong enough to withstand anyore home truths on tattle (we all see you Beggy) and judging by the latest, Brooke has become a bit of a liability too. duck me sideways, I thinkn i might have to go and have a gin. Im done.
ps - i typed that so feckin fast thats its FULL of spelling mistakes. Im actually turning into her. SOS.
I tired. I go bed. I see you beautiful people tomorrow with my latest gusto creation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.