BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Lord, the spending has started again!!
more shite for the house, more clothes,obviously didn’t get the memo about ‘minimal’ being more fashionable these days.

Reactions: 7
Another sweatshirt?
She spends for the sake of spending doesn’t she? Money certainly burns a hole in Beggys jogging bottoms pocket that is for sure!

She doesn’t know the difference between a 🐰 & a 🐭

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The blues, oh the blues 😭 Seriously hurting my eyes. And what grown ass woman wears a Minnie Mouse jumper ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s already lost one of her new nails, she must have only had them put on this week!
She won’t learn will she?!

Reactions: 5
The shed would have worked better if they knocked out the kitchen wall and made it into a larger room with a sofa and extra TV - if that’s what they want although they must have one in practically every room in the house. Sad!
Really they should have bitten the bullet and gone for a proper garden room - but the wall to the conservatory will have been single skin - not strong enough for a proper build. So they’ve gone for the cheapest option, just building on what they already had. So many other options... like altering to garden so the bi folds could go at the centre - I wonder if this was even considered?

what happened to those lashes?! 😱
They don’t even match! Does she do them herself? She looks like a freaking pantomime dame.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
duck sake what is this 🤣View attachment 90061
A bunny ( mouse) out sparko! 🤣🤣🤣
Who’d even think of picking that up and thinking ‘Oh look, this would look lovely in my new build’

Why wouldn’t she instead maybe go on Westholme ( seeing as Nikki has gifted her loads of stuff in the past) and buy something classy from a business she knows. Nah, she buys tat and waits for the nice pieces to be gifted to her, a bit like Hinch!!

Reactions: 13
It’s a cute little ornament if you’re doing an Easter display, my mum does one every year for the kids but she’s got loads of bits that all come together and look really good.

One little thing like that is just going to look ridic.

Reactions: 2
OMG nearly wet myself laughing
This is the ad that came up on this thread 😂😂
It’s a spit of
7D897A9F-4C90-497A-8074-0164204533F0.png
Beggy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or does the space look smaller now it’s become a shed? Where’s the table going to go? 😳

Reactions: 12
Is it me or does the space look smaller now it’s become a shed? Where’s the table going to go? 😳
Yes I totally agree it looks a lot smaller , it’s really not well planned out and it now just seems a pointless cramped room, I’ve a feeling out of her 2 dining tables she has that neither of them are going back in , I’ve a hunch she’s going to try and squeeze some sort of kitchen island in there with breakfast bar stools round..yet another one of her ideas as she wants what others have got ..I just so wish she would practice what she preaches and be happy with what she’s got .!! Yes we all like to better ourselves but come on what she’s doing screams mental illness and jealous of what others have got.. she so needs help .!!

Just popped on to say she must have done her eyebrows with her eyes shut this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear Lord, the spending has started again!!
more shite for the house, more clothes,obviously didn’t get the memo about ‘minimal’ being more fashionable these days.
It’s just ridiculous. I can’t stand clutter but if I do get the urge to buy something I buy a really nice candle and unlike Beggy I actually light the fucker

Just popped on to say she must have done her eyebrows with her eyes shut this morning.
Ones bigger than the other and looks like it’s been scribbled on with a Crayola Crayon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The blue is just awful
It looks so cheap and tacky

Another sweatshirt?
She spends for the sake of spending doesn’t she? Money certainly burns a hole in Beggys jogging bottoms pocket that is for sure!

She doesn’t know the difference between a 🐰 & a 🐭

🤣🤣🤣
I was just going to say exactly the same. How many cheap crappy sweatshirts does she need? She’s got a serious problem with shopping for cheap tit. Someone really needs to educate this woman on 1) style and 2) the effects crappy fast fashion has on the environment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.