BeckyHomeSweetHome#17 Begs every1 knows ur on tattle stop the deleting and quit the battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room is cluttered already and she isn’t finished Jesus 🙈she has a sofa facing the kitchen hatch 😂 the windows look so high and you have no view at all from those bi fold doors so why have them ? Pointless seems very badly planned and it just looks horrid sorry 😐 my opinion

Reactions: 7
I need to know where the tv is gonna go. Put me out my misery Begs
I’m sure she said it’s going on the wooden wall where she’s just got the one door ..that is the only place it can go ..it’s really not thought through .!!

Reactions: 2
All them different shades of blue are a no from me! It screams ‘rush buying’ to me.. horrible.

....and just like that, she’s back to ‘normal’

I had a friend pass away, same scenario. I’d known her for longer but trying to navigate my way through that first year was tough and the absolute last thing I thought about was pleasing others by posting about irrelevant tit on the gram. I find it fascinating in a way. How shallow the world can feel at times.
I get that people deal with grief differently, but this sort of behaviour baffles me.

Reactions: 9
I need to know where the tv is gonna go. Put me out my misery Begs

It will be on the wall papered brick wall (off centre due to the door).

I predict all the UPVC windows in the house will be changed to grey this year. Lots of houses are doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god!
That room is awful.
An uncomfortable sofa ( like sitting on a park bench I’m sure Jason said) no privacy, no space and mismatched to duck.
I was expecting it to look warm, inviting & cosy. It looks the complete opposite 😏

Reactions: 9
If the only way out of the house is via the bio folds, I wouldn’t fancy negotiating my way through that chiccane of mismatched naff furniture every time I want to go out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her eyelashes are horrendous . She needs to learn how to take care of them there full of makeup and she doesn’t clearly brush them through each day 😷😷😷 and they literally look like spiders legs.

god how many shades of blue does she want in that room! Doesn’t even go!

Reactions: 8
When I got asked to work with Swyft...
Oh do duck off, Beggy. The only work you did was put the thing together! £595 for that chair...
Who’d pay nearly £600 for that?!!!!
Goes to show, Beggy doesn’t care if it’s comfy, if it goes with her home, if she really needs it, she just sees the price tag & grabs it cos it’s FREE!!!!

Reactions: 13
Why do many different shades of blue?
She’s done very well to find that yellow cheap shade of flooring to match the rest of the 90’s decor house.

She SHOULD have done a tax return for her non labelled AFFILIATE links and the constant ADS she does. She’s basically cash in hand by not declaring it.

And sticking crappy stickers on those homemade labels ? Done out of the goodness of her heart ? I don’t think so. More earnings she won’t be declaring.

When I got asked to work with Swyft...
Oh do duck off, Beggy. The only work you did was put the thing together! £595 for that chair...
Who’d pay nearly £600 for that?!!!!
Goes to show, Beggy doesn’t care if it’s comfy, if it goes with her home, if she really needs it, she just sees the price tag & grabs it cos it’s FREE!!!!
The company is MAD! She would never buy it in a million years and pay £600 ! Shame on that company. Greedy Begs - this should be declared for tax purposes.

Reactions: 5
It's not cheap is it? I thought I'd look into the rough price of one as my kitchen is tiny. 😲😲 Jeeze?! F that.
Screenshot_20200301_125833_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
It's not cheap is it? I thought I'd look into the rough price of one as my kitchen is tiny. 😲😲 Jeeze?! F that. View attachment 90027
I looked at the exact same thing this morning, I wouldn’t be shocked if they haven’t parted with at least £15,000 for that. We had our conservatory converted, our footings were all good to brick off the existing base which saved us loads, we enquired with building regs about knocking out our connecting kitchen door into the new extension. They said it was fine as it was now a habitable room that confirmed to building regs etc but if the footings weren’t adequate your not meant to, wonder if Beggy’s shed has conformed with building regs especially as she has knocked the whole thing through 🤷‍♀️
See they have spent more money this morning on a TV god knows where they are going to put that? Makes me laugh she’s disappointed it’s not in stock, no one makes Becky wait.!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her new room is literally just going to be so cluttered and tacky like the rest. 😷

I swear she dressed like a 5 year old 🤣🤣🤣

I guarantee you she will not sit in there and watch tv like she says she’s going to anyway!

Reactions: 7
Omg shes "brought" a new jumper. She has enough bleeping jumpers to give every homeless person in the UK one. Its vulgar how much tit she buys she doesn't need!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.