Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to make herself a little “tag line” and these cards will go in with any soul candles (where she’s going tomorrow) that are bought using her code and this is why she’s promoting the discount codes this morning

Reactions: 9
I’m 48 next birthday and she looks older than me! I eat 3 meals a day though and drink 3 litres of water plus I don’t abuse my skin by using out of date make up & filthy make up brushes!
And why she keeps putting that awful fake tan on I don’t know, she’s not even blending it in properly 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she’s trying to make herself a little “tag line” and these cards will go in with any soul candles (where she’s going tomorrow) that are bought using her code and this is why she’s promoting the discount codes this morning
She did this earlier in the year I am certain of it.

Reactions: 2
I literally cannot deal today. Your shattered yet you haven’t been working Becky you have been playing around with your Christmas decorations for 2 days so it’s not like you have been working long arse shifts every day..., and u probably have only had some breadcrumbs for tea washes down with gin!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 48 next birthday and she looks older than me! I eat 3 meals a day though and drink 3 litres of water plus I don’t abuse my skin by using out of date make up & filthy make up brushes!
And why she keeps putting that awful fake tan on I don’t know, she’s not even blending it in properly 🙈
Believe it or not I'm 43 next month and I still get ID'd for booze! All I drink now is water (and the odd pint once in a blue moon) and I too have a good diet, I'm not without health problems but they're managed with medication. I did have a drink problem for a few years after my mum passed away 10 years ago, but I stopped that for my own sanity, even so I still don't look haggared like Beggy does! She desperately needs an intervention.

Reactions: 11
Walking the dog after me two days ago saying she’s a fair weather dog owner haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does Brooke have time to wash and blow dry her hair on a Saturday? As a paying customer I can never get in my hairdressers without at least two weeks notice! 😂

Reactions: 20
She’s exhausted though! She’s had a week off work and decorated two trees, it’s bloody hard work you know 🤭
Oh yes forgot she’s had her twig arms above her head the past two days 🤣

On her latest story pic with the dog on her lap I was trying to think who she reminded me of she’s got the mouth and nose of the brown haired one from beavis and butthead

• Haha
How does Brooke have time to wash and blow dry her hair on a Saturday? As a paying customer I can never get in my hairdressers without at least two weeks notice! 😂
Because she's an apprentice and all she would normally do on a Saturday is. Clean, make tea and shampoo

Reactions: 10
Oh yes forgot she’s had her twig arms above her head the past two days 🤣

On her latest story pic with the dog on her lap I was trying to think who she reminded me of she’s got the mouth and nose of the brown haired one from beavis and butthead
Omg dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
People must go to the other hairdressers who probably spend less time looking at themselves in the mirror lol

• Haha
When was the last time beggy showered? She is getting her hair washed by brooke and I'm sure she would have documented it if she had

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.