Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'you never know who is watching you'
If you click on the story you can find out. 🤷 So that's a lie then 🤥

I'll have £1 on it being taking her mum to a really nice restaurant and spending the day with her..... Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No wonder Brooke is such an attention seeker, she was taught by the Begster.

Why would anyone want to go around to her home & interview her? She’s not exactly billy big balls on insta is she, I’ve seen BIGGER & BETTER accounts whose homes are a million miles away from the tat Beggy shows!!
She would literally do ANYTHING to make herself famous & get herself more money/followers/freebies...
I wonder what she’s missing in her life to act like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
'you never know who is watching you'
If you click on the story you can find out. 🤷 So that's a lie then 🤥

I'll have £1 on it being taking her mum to a really nice restaurant and spending the day with her..... Oh wait.
Imagine her ever doing anything nice for anyone else, least of all her own Mother 😓 Even when she pretended to do something nice it was purely for her own gain. The woman is beyond self centred and selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jeez, it’s been an hour folks. WTF is going on? Perhaps the visitors are staying for lunch- they can eat the mushrooms while Beggy eats the breadcrumb coating. Or perhaps the glittery “hammock” over the table has fallen and injured them all.
I’m waiting...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where the hell are all Jason's birthday cards? I'm pissed off for him! She's such a selfish witch

Where the hell are all Jason's birthday cards? I'm pissed off for him! She's such a selfish witch
What do you mean? He had a WHOLE day dedicated to him didn’t you know? Now back to more important things. Like getting all tarted up for the local news whole Jason is back at work earning the wages I like to spend in Poundland 😂😫

• Haha
I’ve got a feeling it’ll be something like the sun newspaper. I wouldn’t even give that scum of a newspaper the blink of an eye.
she’s fame hungry that one, doesn’t care who she shits on to get there

Reactions: 8
I’m betting my life she’s in take a break she ditched her eating disorder and replaced it with Christmas 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
What do you mean? He had a WHOLE day dedicated to him didn’t you know? Now back to more important things. Like getting all tarted up for the local news whole Jason is back at work earning the wages I like to spend in Poundland 😂😫
Absolutely dead!

Reactions: 3
Can’t be a snippet of the news there’s an outfit change it’ll deffo be a magazine or a newspaper

What the f**k is the new hashtag #bexmas it’s defo the scum isn’t it or one of those trashy mags.

Is she seriously going to let all her followers believe this happened off the cuff? This was all premeditated well before she went off to Los Veygus. Hence the best is yet to come tit on one of her posts and the licking lips emoji!
Another ‘influencer’ who lies to her followers & pulls the wool!
Just duck off Beggy, you sad old fanny flap!!!

• Haha
She makes out she’s so exhausted and non stop... it’s not like your working people don’t usually take 11 hours to do a christmas tree. You probably haven’t even eaten either or drank enough... your tired from your own pleasure and acting like a 3 year old. So embarrassing... also why does she keep everything a secret and make out it’s such a big thing. When whatever Is happening Sunday is probably some stupid Christmas fair .... like anyone is that bothered

Reactions: 7
I find it so disrespectful how she leads her followers on with snippets of info and pictures but says no more about what’s gone on.
These are the followers that got you to where you are Beggy! Honestly she takes joint place in the ‘Biggest bleep On Instagram Award’ alongside the grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She filled all the floor with all her cards I remember thinking wtf when I saw them, because she had everyone send them to that shop

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what her and Hinch think of each other. IMO Sophie is laughing her head off at the moron and Becky is jealous of Her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.