Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked if Beggy was being featured in a magazine or on tv and she replied with a smiling emoji..... oh jeez what could this be....
Can someone explain what the story is about with the stolen donation pot???

Reactions: 3
I hope the bleep goes on rich house poor house and she ends up in a tent an the family that moves in hers claim squatters rights and Chuck all her crap out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what her and Hinch think of each other. IMO Sophie is laughing her head off at the moron and Becky is jealous of Her
I doubt if Beggy is even on Hinch’s radar. Both women are self promoting money grabbers but Hinch is further up herself than Evans. Beggy is definitely jealous though!

Reactions: 7
Becky is the biggest hypocrite when it comes to hinch.... she said on live streams many times hinch bought followers and that she hated what she does and why does she deserve everything blah blah blah...l yet I don’t think Instagram verify your if you have fake followers or bought ones like Becky has... lol
yet some days she likes hinches stuff and still follows her. She’s embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂

oh she was taking money from the donations she collected and the figures werent adding up then she said she took some for petrol as she thinks she deserved it and then she back tracked....

Reactions: 6
Well her family have still not stepped in and stopped the madness 😭the weight is still dropping off and she's looking more wild eyed than ever... Someone please get this woman some help!!!! Before it's too late. P. S Both trees are vile (sorry... Not sorry)

Reactions: 5
Can she physically not say no to anything free?
She’s still taking gifted Christmas stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ The woman is fucked in the head, how can you possibly keep taking when you’ve got all that crap! GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED GREED!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha the way she’s acting on her lateat stories, like a complete bighead. Prancing around like she’s a sexy celeb.

• Haha
Let her have her 5 minutes of undeserved fame, let’s face it, cleaning is an all round thing a certain someone was very clever to catch on to that. Christmas only comes once a year so it’ll soon fizzle out for her.

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but the red Christmas jumper with the leopard stag on was #gifted? No hashtag seen on her stories! Also again with the tree’s that company have given her. No mention of them being gifted which let’s face it she’d never spend money with any of these small businesses usually! Why do they keep sending her stuff and why is the greedy hag still accepting. She doesn’t use more then half the Christmas things she has so why accept more? That is clear greed! Infuriated me and she puts me off Christmas. Having it shoved down your throat and all these accounts rushing to be the first to put their tree’s up just put me off the whole thing. It’s not about their decs up first or who can shove the most, biggest tat on their tree (yes there’s a tree under all beggy’s shite). It’s about spending time with loved ones, enjoying the true meaning of Christmas. Instagram has seriously lost its appeal lately!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘I’m exhausted, I’m just so full on I’m exhausted’ do you know what Becky just duck off. Me and my husband are working our absolute arses off like we have to do all year to give our kids a nice Christmas. I work around 50 hours a week and as soon as I get home he goes out to work ALL night - we have three kids we only really get to spend time we separately and you want to go on about being exhausted because you’ve decorated a few Christmas trees and had an interview for some cheap magazine or paper - newsflash Becky - THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DO. I work with the homeless for a living, I would love you to come and shadow me for a week at work, hopefully that would open your eyes slightly to how absolutely ridiculous you really are.

On a lighter note - why does her hair not move? It’s annoyed me ever since I came across her. It just stays stuck in that one position. Weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
See you beauts tomorrow no beggy see you when you get to dawns and you do a wank boomerang

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know a lot of Tattlers have remarked that Beggy looks a lot older than 41 and I’ve really noticed it today. Her crow’s feet are bloody shocking, much worse than mine and I’m 20 years older. Too much sun, booze and poor nutrition = Beggy’s wrinkles.

Reactions: 10
Loving the title ha ha.
Have we all noticed that Jason and his birthday has barely had a mention, she went on about hers for weeks after the event

She clearly has people coming around to view it, she has her table set for fucks sake

and poor jasons decs for his birthday are chucked to one side
Did he even get to put his birthday cards up 🙄

Reactions: 2
She hasn't even acknowledged children in need tonight, a lot of the Instagram accounts I follow have.

Also, she is worryingly thin

‘I’m exhausted, I’m just so full on I’m exhausted’ do you know what Becky just duck off. Me and my husband are working our absolute arses off like we have to do all year to give our kids a nice Christmas. I work around 50 hours a week and as soon as I get home he goes out to work ALL night - we have three kids we only really get to spend time we separately and you want to go on about being exhausted because you’ve decorated a few Christmas trees and had an interview for some cheap magazine or paper - newsflash Becky - THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DO. I work with the homeless for a living, I would love you to come and shadow me for a week at work, hopefully that would open your eyes slightly to how absolutely ridiculous you really are.

On a lighter note - why does her hair not move? It’s annoyed me ever since I came across her. It just stays stuck in that one position. Weird.
I couldn’t agree more!

And it’s actually exhausting watching her stories. I have to skip through them now as it’s one manic post after another about Christmas, as if the bleeping apocalypse is coming. Out of all the annoying Instagram “influencers” she really is one of the most disturbing to me. It utterly amazes me that the people in her life find it normal.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t agree more!

And it’s actually exhausting watching her stories. I have to skip through them now as it’s one manic post after another about Christmas, as if the bleeping apocalypse is coming. Out of all the annoying Instagram “influencers” she really is one of the most disturbing to me. It utterly amazes me that the people in her life find it normal.
Same. I have to go through super quick. 😂 I used to find her entertaining, now she’s just annoying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.