Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolling through my insta and I come across a Beckymademedoit hashtag some clown has put a Christmas tree in their bedroom I mean what in the name of all things dogshit is that all about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The trees 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Showed it to a girl in work today and she goes “it’s like they got a bucket of a childs old broken toys and fucked it at the tree” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just scrolling through my insta and I come across a Beckymademedoit hashtag some clown has put a Christmas tree in their bedroom I mean what in the name of all things dogshit is that all about 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure Brooke did that last year! Bloody cranks 🤭

Reactions: 3
She stands for everything christmas shouldn't be. Did feel sorry for her, now she makes me sick.

Reactions: 13
Poor Beggy is exhausted. I’m just about to finish 5 13 hour nightshifts and staying up today so I can actually see my 2 year old. Poor Beggy tho.

Reactions: 18
Just incase anyone needs some wallpaper, fake tan or a light to go in someones stocking. duck off back to pound land beggy.
I'm sorry but this women really annoys me, I used to like helping a small business by buying from them but won't anymore especially ones she is promoting, her house is not tasteful at all, does she not realise at times less is more, people promote less plastic and help others less fortunate not her though, shes just gimmie gimmie gimmie 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Saying she doesn’t have time to craft 🤔 are we just forgetting last year Beggy? When you tried to rip off Chocolottie? And it fell flat on its arse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what she's upto..
It’s going to be in relation to what she’s doing tomorrow... So I’m thinking candles, with maybe soul or Yasmin? She’s been trying to be a Nikki from westholme for ages..... either that or maybe a crappy market quality jumper/t.shirt

Reactions: 4
Saying she doesn’t have time to craft 🤔 are we just forgetting last year Beggy? When you tried to rip off Chocolottie? And it fell flat on its arse?!
Oh, what happened with Chocolottie? I hadn’t discovered the joys of Beggy last year.

Reactions: 3
Oh, what happened with Chocolottie? I hadn’t discovered the joys of Beggy last year.
She tried to start making chocolate slabs to sell but she realised she needs a hygiene certificate to make stuff like that from home and she knows she wouldn’t get one coz she’s a filthy scab so she knocked it on the head

what the duck does she know about saving money 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the road trip is her granddaughters christening maybe, she said before about something special around jaaaasons birthday.. she’s obv been told not to mention or film there .. Have to say she is so manic lately, it really is hard to watch !!

Reactions: 8
And last year she did tit loads of the Santa sweet sleighs to sell and the little tub things with sweets on.... I really don’t know why she makes out she’s so busy.... sorting the garage and food shopping isn't that just general life crap we all do daily anyway! But yet she’s on insta with a million dots! No doubt she’ll be in home bargains or b&m at some point while food shopping! Honestly woman you’d think she runs around none stop after little kids while holding down a full time job the way she goes on! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.