Beckyhomesweethome #12 Home Bargains this, the Range that, all adds up to Beggy’s Christmas Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is ridiculous. She has deleted most of the comments calling her out for wasting money on the dog bed. My cat is an absolute fanny we have bought her 6 beds over 4 years and she’s hated all of them. All of them have been taken to the cat and dog shelter Cos I hate wasting money. She’s such a selfish wench

New thread suggestion- Beggys off her head, bough Dolly a new bed and still contradicts what she’s said!

Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss with that little tree? Someone tell me she’s taking the piss for god sake! WHAT is that about!?
Absolutely hideous ! It's got to be a joke ... The lights were well cool though, until she covered them up by wrapping the tree up in net curtains 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beggy talking about how the lights would be great for a nursery ,does that mean she is going to gift them to the local nursery ?? .......Nope she is too greedy .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.