Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, it’s a massive red flag that she struggled with tossing a medium-sized parcel of clothing and didnt see anything abnormal about that. Being so out of breath from day-to-day things would be anyone’s wakeup call.
I bet she believes she’s fat but healthy. She ‘walked’ all over Malaga after all 🤣
Shes a ticking timebomb

Reactions: 5
She thinks she's all hip and on trend, but it's clear from the comments that most of her audience are mature ladies! With names like Pauline and Irene (no offence to anyone with those names or anyone younger).
Just watched the sainsbury's haul - bet she was really pissed off it hadn't been packed in bags for her and she had to exert some energy unpacking it!

Reactions: 6
So youre telling me that scruffy little JP has at least €500k sitting in his bank account but still buys Becky the small dipytique candle?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's replied to someone in the comments asking if she'd consider shorter hair
I think a lot of morbidly obese women cling to long hair as some sort of crown - like it's something of theirs that confirms to the typical beauty standards. As in, I might not be skinny, I might not have an attractive face, but I do have long hair. And there's also that (wrong) idea that shorter hair doesn't suit round faces.

It's sad they think that way but I'm not surprised someone as vain as Becky has fallen for it. The hard truth is if you are big, no hairstyle is going to make you look not big.

I think a lot of morbidly obese women cling to long hair as some sort of crown - like it's something of theirs that confirms to the typical beauty standards. As in, I might not be skinny, I might not have an attractive face, but I do have long hair. And there's also that (wrong) idea that shorter hair doesn't suit round faces.

It's sad they think that way but I'm not surprised someone as vain as Becky has fallen for it. The hard truth is if you are big, no hairstyle is going to make you look not big.
Totally agree but is there really any style to the hair? It's just a long mess hanging around her which she can't even brush properly 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Pointless in having long hair if it's in bad condition, thin and scraggy looking. Long hair needs to be shiny and styled for it to look good

Reactions: 8
So youre telling me that scruffy little JP has at least €500k sitting in his bank account but still buys Becky the small dipytique candle?

To be honest, I don't think it matters what his financial situation is, whether he has £100 or £1m, he won't use it on her as he is just not invested in her and their so called relationship.

Seeing how self-assured she is, I am surprised that she cannot see this for herself and wont stand up for her own worth. Is she really that in need of being able to say that she has a "boyfriend", she just accepts how he treats her? I thought she would be the first one to dictate the "terms" of their alliance, with her needs being the prime focus, and a very clear focus on her expectations.

To be honest, I don't think it matters what his financial situation is, whether he has £100 or £1m, he won't use it on her as he is just not invested in her and their so called relationship.

Seeing how self-assured she is, I am surprised that she cannot see this for herself and wont stand up for her own worth. Is she really that in need of being able to say that she has a "boyfriend", she just accepts how he treats her? I thought she would be the first one to dictate the "terms" of their alliance, with her needs being the prime focus, and a very clear focus on her expectations.
You make a very good point. I think behind all of the boss babe delusion, she's just a classic narcissist. She's utterly in love with herself and absolutely unable to take even the slightest criticism (we see that much from her videos).

But I think the reality is she can't, in her current state, find anyone who isn't a bum. Physical attraction is subjective but her issue is that she just has nothing going for her. Her lack of any friends and her allusions to having a bad time at university, etc, make me think she's difficult to be around personality wise. She has no hobbies. No skills or anything remotely interesting. And with so much time - and money - on her hands, there is no excuse for her to not work on her physical health and appearance too. I think it is just so deeply unattractive to be such a flop with no plans to better herself. What could she actually sit down with a date and talk about? Reviewing hot cross buns with her mum and dad?

So the only people she can find don't care about her personally, and sadly at her size, that's just leaving people with fetishes. I'm sure she's tried to find someone better and nothing has worked out. I'm sure JP is well aware, he's been sleeping with her long enough. So she deludes herself about JP with this whole 'tragically long-distance Monaco banker who is madly in love with his hot classy babe' story, and she begs him once or twice a year to appear on camera to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 7
I think if she really took a hard look at her reality and her life it would absolutely break her, so she chooses to keep her head up her arse and live in delusion.

I never noticed just how similar she and Trina sound on their vlogs! Who copies who?? I'm nowhere near Trina's size, but I used to watch her because I liked her personality

I think if she really took a hard look at her reality and her life it would absolutely break her, so she chooses to keep her head up her arse and live in delusion.

I never noticed just how similar she and Trina sound on their vlogs! Who copies who?? I'm nowhere near Trina's size, but I used to watch her because I liked her personality
I actually really like Trina and I have a lot of respect for her honesty and frankness in all of her videos, particularly with her weight loss. I think it is Becky copying her - typical narcissist behaviour to immediately take on the personality of whoever you're jealous of. And why wouldn't Becky be jealous? Trina is charismatic, natural on camera, looks absolutely fantastic with her weight loss and her partner is clearly head over heels for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually really like Trina and I have a lot of respect for her honesty and frankness in all of her videos, particularly with her weight loss. I think it is Becky copying her - typical narcissist behaviour to immediately take on the personality of whoever you're jealous of. And why wouldn't Becky be jealous? Trina is charismatic, natural on camera, looks absolutely fantastic with her weight loss and her partner is clearly head over heels for her.
Yeah she's really lovely. She's so pretty and always looks well turned out whatever dress size she's wearing. She has done amazing to push herself with her exercise etc. I don't get the impression she's hiding anything or has an agenda, and her boyfriend seems really nice. Are they still "friends"? I do get the impression that a lot of what Trina says, Becky has copied. Especially her intro about the aff links. I just had to make sure who started YouTube first 🤣

Reactions: 5