Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping spit my brew out watching this.
Move over 'Mad Lizzie', we now have 'Mental Beggy' on the block.
Dopey bleep she is!!!
isnt the point of this to join in or see people exercise? Why has she filmed it so fast and why did she feel the need to say make sure the kids are on and nozzles off, she really does think we are all thick and I bet she wished she had checked the weather forecast for today....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so bored of seeing her and brookie clothes shopping 😩😭 ordering non essentials! I understand for certain people they have no choice in these times but them 2 have clothes and shoes coming out of their asses! They do not need it & then to put swipe ups to gain money from followers is disgusting!!! I’m sick of seeing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So do flash p&g know she’s doing it all in one go? That’s not the idea it’s to do it daily stupid woman I think she needs grassing up

Reactions: 11
So do flash p&g know she’s doing it all in one go? That’s not the idea it’s to do it daily stupid woman I think she needs grassing up
Surely to God if Flash are paying these influencers, albeit Z-listers, they will be monitoring their content and gauging how successful the exercise scheme is?

Reactions: 6
That jumper is awful, why have a top with teeth on that big. All I see on that hoodie is teeth She’s looking rough today
It’s a life sized transfer of her own tombstone sized teggies 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So recording tomorrow’s flash challenge today, why not just film it tomorrow and do it!?
And tbf are any of these absolute twats going to motivate anyone to exercise by doing 3 reps of each exercise taking what 2 min in total if that! What’s on flashed mind just another way to earn money for beggy to make money dirty swamp rat! 🤢
I thought that too. Simple easy and quick excercises. 🙈🤐 And then to hear her say "wish me luck" .. I'm sure she doesn't need luck for these 2 minutes of excercising. 😂

I am so bored of seeing her and brookie clothes shopping 😩😭 ordering non essentials! I understand for certain people they have no choice in these times but them 2 have clothes and shoes coming out of their asses! They do not need it & then to put swipe ups to gain money from followers is disgusting!!! I’m sick of seeing it!
I had to order a cardigan as my coat is too warm for now and somehow managed to get two holes in my cardigan .. do it was a little bit essential but I still felt bad .. but she doesn't care one bit of how much more unnecessary crap she orders ..
I had to order a cardigan as my coat is too warm for now and somehow managed to get two holes in my old cardigan .. so it was a little bit essential but I still felt bad ordering it .. but she doesn't care one bit of how much more unnecessary crap she orders ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To think all a long I have been using my mop to clean my floors and my cleaning products to clean the house. Well aren't I the silly one!

Gonna have to stop buying Flash products now FFS.

These "influencers" are absolute bleeping tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t be being serious???
And they're all just stuffed in a box which just goes to show she has no cares for anything, just chuck it in a box, can soon buy more .... 🤬

What's the betting she'll be getting it all out and folded neatly like Marie Kondo (and like Mrs H) .... But she'll probably have to order some new baskets too 🤬

Reactions: 7
Did I hear correctly during her last stories?? "Jason's just gone back to work hence why I'm sitting in the lounge" WTF? Is she not allowed in there when he's there? Is that why they had the new room built?? How odd.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did I hear correctly during her last stories?? "Jason's just gone back to work hence why I'm sitting in the lounge" WTF? Is she not allowed in there when he's there? Is that why they had the new room built?? How odd.
I just came on to say the same thing!!
Wow, imagine only being allowed to sit in your living room when your husband isn't there.
What kind of man is she married to exactly?
It makes me wonder if they have a volatile relationship, hence her staying away from him in other rooms, the nervous giggling when he's around...
Something doesn't sit right with me.
It's ok her going on about them having a 21 year long marriage blah blah but that means tit if you've spent half of those years not communicating or 'living together' ...

What a very strange relationship!!!
She tries and pretends to make it look so 'insta perfect' when it seems to be far, far from it!

Reactions: 20
So she's just had an email from New Look ... 50% off , here's a swipe up 🤬

I get probably about a dozen emails EVERY day from retailers telling me about their offers, sending me vouchers/discount codes. Do I advertise them to everyone ? No.

Yes I do sometimes go and have a look, mainly for something to do but I've already got 2 wardrobes full of clothes and a lot of those are things I'd bought before lockdown for a holiday I would've been on last week, so I definitely don't order anymore.

What's the point of buying things just to stay at home in ?

Unless you're going somewhere Beggy ?

• Angry
Who thinks that brooke isn't home? Because if she was we would have seen her by now?

Shes not a key worker so not at work bet shes been sneaky too

Right 2 questions.
1 How big a twit does she look doing those excecises?
2 Why does Brooke not cut her hair for her?
That is all!
notice how even with her hair in a ponytail she still covers her ears? Anyone know why? Are the huge??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Mrs Hinch is in the news after neighbours say she's breaking lockdown rules by having family members over for bbqs.
Seriously wouldn't surprise me if Beggy hasn't done the same.
Who the actual duck do these 'influencers' think they are?
I really wish these entitled, greedy, fake fuckers would duck right off the face of the earth!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
See Brooke has new converse trainers, along with a swipe up 🤬 it’s ok they’re on sale from £55 down to £40. duck off. Her and her mother need some sense shaken into them!

• Angry
I thought that, how bleeping weird is their relationship?

I see Mrs Hinch is in the news after neighbours say she's breaking lockdown rules by having family members over for bbqs.
Seriously wouldn't surprise me if Beggy hasn't done the same.
Who the actual duck do these 'influencers' think they are?
I really wish these entitled, greedy, fake fuckers would duck right off the face of the earth!!!
Oh is this online? What news site?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.