Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaaysun seems like a total prick - probably has Small Man Syndrome. Also Beggy acts so nervous around him! I cannot get my head around their relationship. She fat shames him something rotten!!... Some people enjoy eating ya dosey cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something is very odd in their relationship.... her food shaming to him.
He is rude to her—sat with a hat on and then did he say don’t start?
I see she’s off to bed already, out of his way i bet 🙄
Yeah so he can have the living room for himself. I actually felt a bit sick when she said about jays out so I can sit in the living room. I get the feeling that she walks around on eggshells when he's about.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I dont know whether this is okay to say but after recent viewings of her acting nervous or nervous giggling around him, the fact she is in the living room because he is out so she can, his whole persona, the fact she is clearly struggling with something and her eating disorder and spending fills that void.

I wonder if she is scared of Jason or has been scared in the past. Maybe he has raised his hand to her during his recovery from a brain injury or maybe he is just verbally aggressive.

Something is not right

Reactions: 21
He sounds horrible! I’ve always thought that Beggy is nervous when he is about

Reactions: 7
I think a certain someone know wants a bar in the garden ..she’s dropping a few hints with the hope of being “gifted” one ..she’s so transparent .!!

You know it, I thought exactly the same. Either there's one on the way or shes fishing to be gifted one.
Sorry @Bebop88 have no idea why that added onto the bottom of your post 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also so she’s sat in the living room today because Jason’s at work? So the drama room is her new living room? What an odd relationship can’t even sit in the same room together and then they have the weekly catch ups and that’s it 😂😂
I called it before the bloody shed was even finished! The “bike rides” that he goes on every other day to see his fancy woman, the not wanting to spend time with Beggy, even when he has a day off from work, the separate room so he doesn’t have to sit with her to watch tv...... very odd. I wonder if she would stay with him if he didn’t have such a big bank account? 🤔
I think a certain someone know wants a bar in the garden ..she’s dropping a few hints with the hope of being “gifted” one ..she’s so transparent .!!
I was going to say the exact same thing. You watch, it will be the next thing she gets. I hope it’s a tit one.

Reactions: 6
I call beggy showing us that Jason is loving etc in the next few days because obviously she doesnt read here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sooo yeahhhh, i is low content beauts, i copy hinch. Ffs just take jayysun and give him a good ride

• Haha
She is DEFINITELY after a free bar for the garden. I wonder what’s happened to the replacement tin shed that she spent days putting up then dismantling. That wasn’t a great advert 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is anything she promotes actually successful 🙄

Reactions: 7
She is DEFINITELY after a free bar for the garden. I wonder what’s happened to the replacement tin shed that she spent days putting up then dismantling. That wasn’t a great advert 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is anything she promotes actually successful 🙄
It was returned to the company, she said there was a part missing but maybe they realised how much of a fraudulent fake she is and thought better of the publicity they wouldn't get by giving it to her. Anyway, she couldn't put it together despite being Bekka the Builder and they collected it from her.

• Haha
I called it before the bloody shed was even finished! The “bike rides” that he goes on every other day to see his fancy woman, the not wanting to spend time with Beggy, even when he has a day off from work, the separate room so he doesn’t have to sit with her to watch tv...... very odd. I wonder if she would stay with him if he didn’t have such a big bank account? 🤔

I was going to say the exact same thing. You watch, it will be the next thing she gets. I hope it’s a tit one.
Jaysun’s bike rides always remind me of Howard and Marina in Last of the Summer Wine! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont know whether this is okay to say but after recent viewings of her acting nervous or nervous giggling around him, the fact she is in the living room because he is out so she can, his whole persona, the fact she is clearly struggling with something and her eating disorder and spending fills that void.

I wonder if she is scared of Jason or has been scared in the past. Maybe he has raised his hand to her during his recovery from a brain injury or maybe he is just verbally aggressive.

Something is not right
That makes me feel a bit funny... I agree with you. From when she said that he kicked the monolopy over something hasn't quite sat right with me. I know the reasons that we post on this thread but I really hope that there isn't anything more sinister going on in that relationship...

Reactions: 15
That makes me feel a bit funny... I agree with you. From when she said that he kicked the monolopy over something hasn't quite sat right with me. I know the reasons that we post on this thread but I really hope that there isn't anything more sinister going on in that relationship...
It could also explain why Mac moved out so young
Maybe it was Jason he couldn’t get along with .....

Reactions: 9
Ahhhhh my eyes!!! What the duck is she wearing? Does she think she is Mrs Motivator?! Who the duck wears gym gear like that? And, I noted the slo-mo, is that so it looks like she can hold a squat properly? What a dick! How does doing 10 squats have any impact? Half arsed as usual 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhhh my eyes!!! What the duck is she wearing? Does she think she is Mrs Motivator?! Who the duck wears gym gear like that? And, I noted the slo-mo, is that so it looks like she can hold a squat properly? What a dick! How does doing 10 squats have any impact? Half arsed as usual 🙄🙄
duck me my eyes, pass me that flash so I clean them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she trying to do a split with them lunges or something? Looks like she’s trying to swallow up half the floor 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WTF is this silly mare on! And your wondering why Jaysun won’t sit in the same room as her.... imagine the static off all that nylon!!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.