Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand the need to keep ordering clothes when she has so so much in her 2 dressing rooms. What the duck is wrong with her!!!!!!!!! She makes me so mad!!!!

Reactions: 9
Oh god she’s doing a tap to tidy!!
I’d rather see you cut up your credit and store cards on a live feed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot understand the need to keep ordering clothes when she has so so much in her 2 dressing rooms. What the duck is wrong with her!!!!!!!!! She makes me so mad!!!!
I don't understand why she is also needing more summer clothes she ain't going anywhere the bell end

Reactions: 7
Omg surprise surprise she’s doing tap to tidy.... can she never think of things herself no one likes your scabby kitchen and over enlarged card star 🙄🙄😷😷

Reactions: 8
Jason’s just come in from work “what you eating now?” Keep your bastard nose out, just because he gets hungry and wants to eat like a normal person!!!

Reactions: 11
Jason’s just come in from work “what you eating now?” Keep your bastard nose out, just because he gets hungry and wants to eat like a normal person!!!
Thing is she knew exactly what he was eating, he even looked at her like WTF you on about! Then she spins camera round to the brownie. So what, us foodies like a cake 🍰 now and then 😂

• Haha
Why does he have to swear when she asks him a question?
I know I swear on here like but if my husband was fiming me in front of 90k people I'd never use foul language or vice versa.
They're proper chavs aren't they?
I really don't like Jason at all!!
I bet he can be a right dick head after a few drinks.

Reactions: 23
Why is it a bad thing that Jason is eating...

Beggy always seems to shame people for eating

Reactions: 21
Something is very odd in their relationship.... her food shaming to him.
He is rude to her—sat with a hat on and then did he say don’t start?
I see she’s off to bed already, out of his way i bet 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry if it's been covered already I was making dinner

But that's brookblessher sorted for Saturday afternoon activities covered
Ooo begs what a good mummy you are
Nah morrisons is too close to her she likes to go shopping further a Field Brooke will have to make some packet mix cake again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To think all a long I have been using my mop to clean my floors and my cleaning products to clean the house. Well aren't I the silly one!

Gonna have to stop buying Flash products now FFS.

These "influencers" are absolute bleeping tools.
I’m off the cancel my gym membership! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does he have to swear when she asks him a question?
I know I swear on here like but if my husband was fiming me in front of 90k people I'd never use foul language or vice versa.
They're proper chavs aren't they?
I really don't like Jason at all!!
I bet he can be a right dick head after a few drinks.
You can tell by the way Jason speaks/swears that he probably has a really nasty streak to him, especially after a couple drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also so she’s sat in the living room today because Jason’s at work? So the drama room is her new living room? What an odd relationship can’t even sit in the same room together and then they have the weekly catch ups and that’s it 😂😂

• Haha
I think a certain someone know wants a bar in the garden ..she’s dropping a few hints with the hope of being “gifted” one ..she’s so transparent .!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.