Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my words what an absolute fake she is .!! She’s not even doing those pathetic excersizes daily she’s filmed it all at once ..it’s pissing it down in felixstowe today so that was no way shot today .!! She would do anything for a freebie she’s an embarrassment to herself .!!
I was going to say it’s pissing down in most of uk I believe!! 🤣🤣👏

Reactions: 10
I thought like everyone else this challenge the idea is to do it daily not record yourself in one go. Beggy you thick cow DAILY not record it all on one go. What’s the point of you showing it . I think the weather gave it away Beggy . tit show day number 1745638739 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Deffo been filmed in the same day. Also her followers have gone up again to 89.5k its so obvious she is buying followers how don't brands see this?

Reactions: 13
You can tell she knows she’s fucked it she kept looking outside and we haven’t heard the “it’s absolutely pissing down out there today, a really horrible day” 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping idiot !

Reactions: 6
Talking about the jobs shes doing...apparently she is 'following on from tomorrow'

Fucks sake beggy, maybe get a decent meal in you and your brain may engage

1...this is the weather report for 5today

2) her followers must be thick as tit ...its a plain white poor quality vest...who would ask where it's from...apparently loads of beggy followers do

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
More bleeping joggers 🙄🙄
Sooooo who on insta has recently started wearing super dry? She loves to copy .... you know what she 100% loves hinch and she’s the type behind the scenes to make everything she does . She’s prob tried the twig heart 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More clothes...
She needs to see someone, she has some serious issues, how can she possibly need more clothes?
I reckon she has had a delivery of some sort every day during lockdown. So bleeping inconsiderate and blind to the world!!!

More clothes...
She needs to see someone, she has some serious issues, how can she possibly need more clothes?
I reckon she has had a delivery of some sort every day during lockdown. So bleeping inconsiderate and blind to the world!!!
This!!!!! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and have nothing that fits but the guilt of ordering myself clothes. I live in pj's, tshirts and leggings 😂 I feel bad enough ordering baby essentials. She needs helps

Reactions: 7
Oh my words what an absolute fake she is .!! She’s not even doing those pathetic excersizes daily she’s filmed it all at once ..it’s pissing it down in felixstowe today so that was no way shot today .!! She would do anything for a freebie she’s an embarrassment to herself .!!
I just came on to enquire of the weather in her area....... hmmmmm

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to always flash her stomach? Yes ok, it’s flat, we don’t need to see it,

Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to always flash her stomach? Yes ok, it’s flat, we don’t need to see it,
Because she absolutely loves herself. And the fact that we've all commented on how slender she's looking will only have added to that sadly. Anorexics gain power from people thinking they are super thin 🙄

I just came on to enquire of the weather in her area....... hmmmmm
I wonder if Flash even care ... But surely there must be some criteria these so called influencers (jokers) have to follow when doing promotional work 🤷

Reactions: 5
Talking about the jobs shes doing...apparently she is 'following on from tomorrow'

Fucks sake beggy, maybe get a decent meal in you and your brain may engage

1...this is the weather report for 5today

2) her followers must be thick as tit ...its a plain white poor quality vest...who would ask where it's from...apparently loads of beggy followers do
How in their right mind just asks someone where they got their plain white vest from??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More clothes...
But she's ok and immune to it all as she now has a pretty face mask 🙄

Reactions: 1
The weather has changed .... No tit Sherlock, it's been pissing it down all night and morning and I know for a fact it has there too !

Hi Beggy !!!! 👋

So now she's going to have to do her
*Flashing* gig indoors. Where the hell does she have any room to do that 😂

Also, let's hope she filmed them all yesterday thinking she was clever and now will have to do it all again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
So recording tomorrow’s flash challenge today, why not just film it tomorrow and do it!?
And tbf are any of these absolute twats going to motivate anyone to exercise by doing 3 reps of each exercise taking what 2 min in total if that! What’s on flashed mind just another way to earn money for beggy to make money dirty swamp rat! 🤢

Reactions: 12
Right 2 questions.
1 How big a twit does she look doing those excecises?
2 Why does Brooke not cut her hair for her?
That is all!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.