Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been there with my mum and it’s horrific. Always cooking meals for everyone but themselves. Tonnes of food in the house. Thankfully my mum is 80% recovered now and doing so much better. I can see all the signs in Becky. I hope Jason is encouraging her and supporting her to get the help she clearly needs. I don’t like the woman, her spending habits, her annoying ways etc but I hate to think of another family going through what we went through.
Jason comes across as not giving 2 shits about her tbh. I’m glad your mum is doing better 🙂

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched beg’s stories in a while... just seen on here the picture of Brooke - no words. Just shameful, wanting a ‘glam’ face mask. Nothing about this situation is glam!! twit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Right who the duck use’s a mop to do sit up’s and floor cleaner as weights!🤯
WTAF is going on on insta with this miss greedy is doing it too. Who on earth in flash thought this would be a good idea?
Paying Insta influenzas to lunge and sit up with a dam sponge mop! 🤯🤯🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All of them fake plants. Literally every part of the room has at least 3 shoved in it with a star for good measure. It makes my eyes hurt. Imagine the dust 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It would appear I liked one of the fake Evans post and now I’ve been blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈😂 I’m going to miss the daily updates on her pottery days!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did beggy not say those masks came today? If so then Brookeyblessher is wearing this unwashed product across her chops - just asking for corona!

Reactions: 8
It would appear I liked one of the fake Evans post and now I’ve been blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈😂 I’m going to miss the daily updates on her pottery days!
She blocked one of my spare accounts cos I follow the fake one. Beggys feathers must be ruffled 🤭

Just noticed Nikki highlighted Michael's home on her business account stories. 🤭
Ha, up yours Beggy!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She blocked one of my spare accounts cos I follow the fake one. Beggys feathers must be ruffled 🤭

Just noticed Nikki highlighted Michael's home on her business account stories. 🤭
Ha, up yours Beggy!!!
I noticed begstar is still following him aswell, seems weird after last weeks shenanigans 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When she sad that Jaysunn recommended some tv series for her to watch - if he knew she would like them, why not watch them together? It’s such a weird relationship.
WTF did she look like doing those bleeping exercises in the garden and getting all dressed up in her shorts and T-shirt and trainers 🤣🤣🤣 How soon before she gets new trainers and sportswear? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my words what an absolute fake she is .!! She’s not even doing those pathetic excersizes daily she’s filmed it all at once ..it’s pissing it down in felixstowe today so that was no way shot today .!! She would do anything for a freebie she’s an embarrassment to herself .!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my words what an absolute fake she is .!! She’s not even doing those pathetic excersizes daily she’s filmed it all at once ..it’s pissing it down in felixstowe today so that was no way shot today .!! She would do anything for a freebie she’s an embarrassment to herself .!!
Was just coming to say this its obvious she's done it all in one go, bet in every video she will have changed her outfit just for effect 🙄 ffs becky put the flash down and get back in your shed

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.