Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -
Eating for Beggy is such a huge chore, unless it's salmonella chicken and her apple coleslaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion - “Beggy thinks the rules don’t apply, we all know you’re round Dawn’s on the sly”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Stantheman

I had a dream last night that I was sat on the sofa in her portacabin with Dolly on my lap and Beggy was in the kitchen making me coleslaw on toast 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Gembo

VIP Member
I’ve been so sucked into this thread and I try not to say things about people but I just feel really desperate to say this tonight, and it goes for a lot of instagrammers...I can not get over what a sad life it seems to talk to your phone all day and tell thousands of people really mundane things like I’m going to make a cup of tea, I’ve just got up, I’m going to put the washing on, look at my tea etc etc. I just feel so sad that this is what our world has come to. One day Instagram will be something from the past and I think people might look back on the time they wasted.

there are some great accounts and I don’t think it’s all bad but to be posting so many stories every day, talking to your phone telling people such unimportant stuff. Oh god. I can’t imagine my mum ever doing that, she’s sadly passed now and we weren’t even enormously close but to remember when I lived with her and to picture her speaking to that many strangers all day long more than her own family, gosh that would be a very sad memory. What surprises me the most is how important and entertaining they all think they are I guess they do have lots of people watching which is why they keep doing it but even in lockdown when I have more time than ever I fast forward large amounts of people talking, no one is that bloody interesting and I just wonder who they think they are! Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
So let me get this right...

She was shocked people were shopping in groups and couples - she went shopping with Brooke a few days ago???

She's shocked the Car park was full - the same car park she parked her car in???

People were out buying unnecessary stuff - a jet wash is classed as a necessary item???

Not to mention all the unnecessary stuff she's had delivered putting couriers and pasties in danger since lockdown began🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Can we recap a derailed thread (without derailment?)

BBQ gifted, grid post deleted due to complaints/suggestions that £600 bbq's weren't really priority during lockdown.
Another account sent homophobic messages because he complained.
No apology to other account but stories about why Becky was affected.
Going shopping with Brookieblessher for non essential items. Touching everything in the shop and putting it back on the shelves.
Buying a green thing and displaying it in her house immediately, without any thought for virus transfer (other people may act the way she does).
Went shopping to buy a care package for her parents - goodness knows how they survived the first 4 weeks of lockdown.
Suggestion by one poster that she was seen shopping three days in a row.
Watching Jane the Virgin (basically a blow by blow account of what ep she was watching without any detail of what the show is about).
No news updates.
No Gousto.
Odd quiet voice when called out about her behaviour.
Curled her hair because it was dirty. Cue lengthy discussions about her hair equipment collection.
Bought four foundations because they were a POWND (£1)
Pineapple cheesecake - Jay has cream, she has ice cream (or something, yawn).
A killer sentence about "that bloody boutique".

Please add .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Merclady

Chatty Member
I’ve been furloughed and I’ve probably spent more time than Is good for me watching this deluded lying piece of shit. When she did “work”( for about 12 hours a week) she banged on and on about wanting to give up work to do Insta full-time. Well I’ve got news for you Bargain Basement Beg, your life is so fucking boring that you’ve nothing interesting to talk about full time. You spend all your time ordering shit clothes from websites aimed at teenagers not grannys, you film yourself in bed, under a blanket, watching tv in your portacabin and announce to the world when you’re making another cuppah tea! You lie about going out for “essentials” then trip yourself up because you’re as thick as pig shit. The only time you have any content is Christmas and you even start that in November with your bastard Dalek Christmas trees! You’re life is a mess, as is your marriage, the only reason I’m going to keep watching is you make me feel so much better about my own, non Instagrammed, life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Kaykay0307

Sorry I haven’t caught up yet haven’t even watched all her story’s today BUT.. I’m fucking gob smacked she’s shocked that people was walking out with garden furniture & laz-e spa? Bitch YOU GOT DELIVERED A £600 BBQ!? That someone had to deliver? What’s the difference between you going to collect it or someone dropping it at your door!? You have been the worst at social distancing & protecting the NHS but then have the cheek to “clap” every week! I’m just speechless at her comments!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Size of them shovels!!!

Why do these cunts have to film themselves?
Me, hubby and our teenage son stood on our front door step and clapped without a camera in sight.

You clap for keyworkers yet a few days ago you sat back as one of them got homophobic abuse.
You have more faces than big ben, Beggy!

Hypocritical, saggy tittied old hag!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

NotaHincher

I swear to fucking god if she says we're all in this together and gives one of her fucking patronising motivational fucking bullshit speeches once more I'm going to walk to felixstowe and smack her in her big teefs!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GossBoss

VIP Member
Her go-to meals:
Roast that’s not a roast
Greasy roasties to feed workmen
Cheesecake that’s not a cheesecake
Potato gratin
Pineapple crumble

Any more?
How can you forget Kung Po chicken with the bits removed 🤷
Honestly, you're clearly not a true fan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is she joking here or what?
Going on about people buying garden furniture at B&Q?
She is a fucking hypocritical old cunt.
So it's ok for her to go to B&M and Home Bargains to buy her shite, have a dozen or so ebay/ buzz t shirt deliveries a week coming to her door but she gets all holier than thou at couples and families at B&Q.
Why don't you just fuck off you illiterate cunt, I can't be fucking doing with her brain dead mentality today!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29