Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she expect those ivy screens to stand up? She’s crackers
Shes thick as pig tit, they won't stand on their own they need something behind them. People usually have them to cover a wall or manky fencing.

Reactions: 6
She's an, erm..... funny looking girl, kinda squashed looking..... and I'm being polite here! :unsure: :LOL:
Has Brookiebabyblessher got any eye lashes herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t look like she has to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Soooooo beggy as been on here again, got Brookblessher home and before she even got time to take her coat off. Beggy is take some selfie’s ffs......... she is like a book we can read her before we even see the next page.
Beggy give it up ya skank. People ain’t stupid and will see through you just like the amazing REAL people here have.....

you are going to take a fall and I will sit back and drink a cuppa teaaaa..... now take half hour of ya phone and go wash ya body and face. Maybe if you cleaned yourself more your bed sheets wouldn’t rot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Brookiebabyblessher got any eye lashes herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t look like she has to me
they would have all fallen out after having them massive things on. I have friends who had them and they pulled all their natural lashes out.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does she honestly think we care how many days it is till Christmas, shut up beggy more important things going on in the world! 🙄

Reactions: 6
A bunny headband.... where have a seen a makeup head band recently.... oh yes Nikki!

Reactions: 1
She’s off out then! Curling her hair 🙄
Bet she goes and buys the trellis as she won’t be able to wait

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.