Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I watch her stories now, I just think you sent those homophobic messages. Her silence the last couple of days just screams guilty and the fact she wouldn't address the situation properly. She really is a bully and I really wish all the gifting would stop as she really does not deserve any of it, her content is dire, she's dirty and she's just a dick!

Reactions: 22
God why is she talking with her mouth open full of sweets (vom) also pupils big as anything tonight o_O

• Sick
Reactions: 12
When she picked up the sweet .... "oh ill have a mushroom" .. yeah to match your gigantic bleeping mushroom hair

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can hardly look at her camera can she .... She does look drained. Sorry, but she's only got herself to blame 🤷

Reactions: 10
She is so dirty. Why talk with your mouth open, I just don’t understand how any one can look so dirty all the time. Is it her skin ? Is it that dirt tan she puts on, that’s mixed with dust and god no’s what else of her dressing table. Yet I see other people on the gram use it and they look lovely. I work in a factory all day, and never look that grimy has the day goes on and she reads here she truly thinks that everything will be forgotten.....
Well no it won’t you nasty person.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats so funny about your husband taking a sweet from a box of sweets? Absolute hysterical kodak moment in the evans household 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She would rather eat a handful of sweeties than have a balanced, nutritional meal.
She has no energy because she is lacking in nutrients. She is always cold, always tired, she shows a total lack of interest in food or drink, she's openly admitted she doesn't stay hydrated. I don't understand why she keeps saying that she is in the best place ever regarding her ED.
I'm not sure who she is trying to convince with those statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She would rather eat a handful of sweeties than have a balanced, nutritional meal.
She has no energy because she is lacking in nutrients. She is always cold, always tired, she shows a total lack of interest in food or drink, she's openly admitted she doesn't stay hydrated. I don't understand why she keeps saying that she is in the best place ever regarding her ED.
Think she's trying to convince herself

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, for someone Who was so dependent on Instagram and spending money and receiving free tit constantly for the instant gratification and then it all stopped 🛑... 100000% there must be a come down from that!! There’s no way she at the heat stage ever with her eating disorder. I wouldn’t wish that illness on anyone abut at the end of the day it’s a mental illness and with all the stress of the past few weeks PLUS her and brookeblessher’s duck ups with Claire and now Michael... surely that must have an effect on her? Whether you realise it or not? I really don’t understand why no one in her family or her swingers association pull her aside and say “come on now, enough is enough”. Isn’t that what a true friend or family member would do? I know I would 😰

Let’s be honest, for someone Who was so dependent on Instagram and spending money and receiving free tit constantly for the instant gratification and then it all stopped 🛑... 100000% there must be a come down from that!! There’s no way she at the best stage ever with her eating disorder. I wouldn’t wish that illness on anyone abut at the end of the day it’s a mental illness and with all the stress of the past few weeks PLUS her and brookeblessher’s duck ups with Claire and now Michael... surely that must have an effect on her? Whether you realise it or not? I really don’t understand why no one in her family or her swingers association pull her aside and say “come on now, enough is enough”. Isn’t that what a true friend or family member would do? I know I would 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s be honest, for someone Who was so dependent on Instagram and spending money and receiving free tit constantly for the instant gratification and then it all stopped 🛑... 100000% there must be a come down from that!! There’s no way she at the heat stage ever with her eating disorder. I wouldn’t wish that illness on anyone abut at the end of the day it’s a mental illness and with all the stress of the past few weeks PLUS her and brookeblessher’s duck ups with Claire and now Michael... surely that must have an effect on her? Whether you realise it or not? I really don’t understand why no one in her family or her swingers association pull her aside and say “come on now, enough is enough”. Isn’t that what a true friend or family member would do? I know I would 😰
She does seem like the kind of person who doesn't listen though

Reactions: 2
She does seem like the kind of person who doesn't listen though
Yeah, she definitely needs to re assess how she lives her life. Everything is so instant and temporary with her. The clothes, the decor, the furnishing, everything gets done on a whim and then she thinks nothing of just starting from scratch a few months later. Seems like she has such an impulse addictive personality- maybe she should try channelling that into sometring positive for a change.

I have to say though, she looks a trillion time’s better without those lashes she usually gets. They age her dreadfully

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she definitely needs to re assess how she lives her life. Everything is so instant and temporary with her. The clothes, the decor, the furnishing, everything gets done on a whim and then she thinks nothing of just starting from scratch a few months later. Seems like she has such an impulse addictive personality- maybe she should try channelling that into sometring positive for a change.

I have to say though, she looks a trillion time’s better without those lashes she usually gets. They age her dreadfully
Also as said above in the thread it's a mental illness and sadly sometimes families turn a blind eye to it even though they can see it happening and then use it to justify that persons behaviour, I've witnessed this within my own family unit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.