Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems quiet and sheepish these past few days playing the woes me game “just had a FaceTime with some of my girlfriends” you mean dawn!? You’ve probably been round there since lockdown rules have been in forced anyway begs! Have a day off hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually has zero content when she can't go out shopping or isn't receiving freebies. Boring hag. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we recap a derailed thread (without derailment?)

BBQ gifted, grid post deleted due to complaints/suggestions that £600 bbq's weren't really priority during lockdown.
Another account sent homophobic messages because he complained.
No apology to other account but stories about why Becky was affected.
Going shopping with Brookieblessher for non essential items. Touching everything in the shop and putting it back on the shelves.
Buying a green thing and displaying it in her house immediately, without any thought for virus transfer (other people may act the way she does).
Went shopping to buy a care package for her parents - goodness knows how they survived the first 4 weeks of lockdown.
Suggestion by one poster that she was seen shopping three days in a row.
Watching Jane the Virgin (basically a blow by blow account of what ep she was watching without any detail of what the show is about).
No news updates.
No Gousto.
Odd quiet voice when called out about her behaviour.
Curled her hair because it was dirty. Cue lengthy discussions about her hair equipment collection.
Bought four foundations because they were a POWND (£1)
Pineapple cheesecake - Jay has cream, she has ice cream (or something, yawn).
A killer sentence about "that bloody boutique".

Please add .....
You missed out her leg shaving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Possibly first day actually in the house not going out shopping! That’s why it dragged so much, and I doubt she’d ever be truthful about how many times a week she leaves the house..
Funny though, it was a day Jason was off and it dragged lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The quiet whispery guilty voice is getting less, it's all been swept under her gifted rug, us tattlers wont forget your despicable actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww poor Begs, it feels like groundhog day for her.
Isn't it a damn shame that she is the only one in the whole wide world who is on lockdown.
Maybe we could all write a letter to Boris asking if Beggy can be excused from having to adhere to the rules...bleeping arsewipe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww poor Begs, it feels like groundhog day for her.
Isn't it a damn shame that she is the only one in the whole wide world who is on lockdown.
Maybe we could all write a letter to Boris asking if Beggy can be excused from having to adhere to the rules...bleeping arsewipe!
she doesn’t stick to the rules anyway! She’s done exactly what she’s wanted too regardless of what boris say. She’s simply put that because she got slapped down about taking brookie out on a shopping spree so now she’s acting like she’s hard done by and she’s showing us all how she’s stayed in for 2 days on the trott! So bleeping what does she want a medal? Most of us have been doing it for weeks babe not 2 days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Myself and the kids haven't been anywhere for a month and here she is moaning cos for one day she didn't go shopping. My kids haven't complained once as they understand what's going on more than she seems too!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You missed loads of laughs on there but there was a massive discussion about bbq- gate and another lovely Instagrammer discussing it publicly. You sadly missed one of the best ones yet 🤔

Be interesting to see how the lovely chap came out figure wise after it all as well ?
Ohhhh I miss all the good stuff. I’m gonna have to quit my job, gain a load of followers and fleece them to fund my lifestyle so that I can keep up I think 🤔

Almost 3pm and I feel like I could sleep for a week. These shifts are killing me. I’m going to have to go back to bed I think I feel that bad ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.