Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile skank, eating and recording herself with a mouth full of sweets. Seriously Beggy that’s hardly a mistake is it. What do we teach children. Don’t speak with a mouth full. Beggy isn't the worse person in the world but my god she grinds my gears. Your filthy vile and have no manners. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
I ready, will loud today I can just see her now so yeah, but first cuppa teaaa

smacking her mouth eating sweets thinking, oh yea it’s been a good few days. It’s all forgotten now I can be my scabby dirty bitchy nasty selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Acting like shes tucking into sweets. I guarantee she will only have 1 or 2 for the camera

Reactions: 7
Headache my arse, bet she is out shopping again B&M Poundland. Beggy we no you carnt go more than a couple of days without spending

Headache my arse, bet she is out shopping again B&M Poundland. Beggy we no you carnt go more than a couple of days without spending
Or maybe she's feeling unwell 🤔 She has been out a hell of a lot and we know she isn't the most hygienic 🤷

Reactions: 7
I was about to write this
Her and brookey bond bless her have definitely nipped for essentials- maybe cocktails again for the garden?!

Reactions: 2
Maybe the guilt and shame have finally caught up with her...

The crushing sense of guilt that so many of us feel isn't just bad for the psyche; it's bad for our health. "If you are guilty, you are probably getting stressed. If your body releases stress chemicals, it puts you at risk for minor stuff like headaches and backaches," 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
GGG I carnt see her even knowing what guilt is, in her own scabby world she is always right. And she is just perfect......

Reactions: 3
Headache my backside. The past few days combined with the freebies drying up and being unable to brag about what she's been buying shopping have caught up and the old crow is on a come down!

Reactions: 5
It’s up, so yeah! Why is she so bloody grubby looking. She needs a bloody good wash, hair wash and hair cut! 🤢

Reactions: 2
She so went shopping for that oven cleaner this morning
I bet she got it the other day in Homebargains or £land . I'm sure the lady who lives right near her will be able to let us know if she's been out today 😊 We love the lady who lives nearby ❤

Reactions: 12
why do we need to know that brookeyblessher has stripped her bed for the wash?
surprised she doesn't tell us when they have all been to the toilet in that house... her content is so boring...
and BULLSHIT did she have a bad headache , funny how she always usually goes shopping in the morning and back home for lunch.... she chats so much crap its unreal... no one believes you beggy

Reactions: 12
Made me cringe when Beggy said "in case you do clean your own oven" 🥺 who the hell should clean it otherwise? Not everyone can afford professionals to fine and do it .. none of my family or friends has ever had an oven cleaned by professionals 😁

Hinch announces two hours ago she is going to bake a cake. She is making a cheesecake.... Becky now has no headache and is baking a cake 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.