Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching and listening to her eating sweets and sucking her teeth like that is literally making my eyeballs sweat...cant hack it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the type that will comment at everyone’s plate and says “corrrr that’s a lot there” and won’t let anyone have pudding 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How dare this bleep cast aside the guilty voice we have had to listen to for the past 3 days ..
Back to normal Beggy

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel really angry whilst watching her since the bbq fiasco?
Even more so than before I mean.
I just can't seem to see past it, I think I'm frustrated too that her followers are so blind to who she really is.
I guess in the 'real world' we'd all confront anyone who behaved like that, but our hands are tied on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just can't seem to see past it, I think I'm frustrated too that her followers are so blind to who she really is.
I guess in the 'real world' we'd all confront anyone who behaved like that, but our hands are tied on this one.
You're absolutely right. I was watching in the garden and was talking out loud to my phone .... Getting angry and saying things in response to what she was saying. Considering I live alone my neighbours probably thought I'd gone mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats so funny about your husband taking a sweet from a box of sweets? Absolute hysterical kodak moment in the evans household 🙈
Maybe because in the past she used to refer to him as a fat bastard for eating sweets and chocolate she had been given. I’m pretty sure she bought a safe to keep them in at one point or was on about buying one anyway!?

• Wow
Would we though? People stay quiet on alot of things they shouldnt. I’d be more a dirty look giver.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
there’s so much she could be doing with her time that is constructive and would be of value 🙄 volunteering somewhere? Or being a nhs community responder? She’s healthy and well and has lots of time on her hands. There are other who are neither of those things but doing what they can to help. Making a balloon rainbow helps nobody.
Maybe she could encourage Brookiebaby to also do some volunteering too🙄 She’s sitting in her phone all day with the occasional colouring in and baking. She’s turned out as selfish as her mother.
Those flowers for Claire...inspirational. She was everything Beggy is not

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100% this. Hate is a strong word but I really do hate this woman!! She’s lucky I don’t live anywhere near her as I would have knocked on her door by now and give her a few home truths.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s the type that will comment at everyone’s plate and says “corrrr that’s a lot there” and won’t let anyone have pudding 🤣🤣🤣
Omg yes! I have an uncle like this. On pics of my kids hes like "oh they love crisps like their mum!"...when they finish their meals "I wonder who they take after"...alright nob ed' I like crisps so what, build a bridge and get the duck over it. No wonder I blocked the fucker on facebook...

Sorry I had a moment there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’d be more a dirty look giver.
Ha that made me laugh! I used to be but now I’m getting older I’m more confrontational 😂

Beggys nails are so dirty she could grow her own mushrooms under there!

Those sweets! £10 a box!!!! I wouldn’t dream of spending that sort of money on sweets FFS! She just does everything to show she has money to throw away. Fake witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.