Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's touching all those sweets and then eating a different one 🤦 . I don't care if they are in the same house, it's like licking a biscuit and putting back .... It's disgusting without the bloody virus 🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She went to B&M the other day, why didn't she buy sweets then?
A virus is spreading like wildfire and heres Beggy fingering her sweetie box lol 🤢
What a scruff pot she is...
Her lack of personal hygiene makes me feel nauseous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What is the point in her doing the food poll because she doesn’t eat anything so she’s going to dislike everything everyone suggests

Reactions: 9
And the shouty gobby voice is back I hope she washed her hands before she touch them sweets skanky cow

Reactions: 6
She hinted for those sweets the other day then all of a sudden the appear!Ffs

Reactions: 3
Told you she didn’t wash . If your washing your hands a lot throughout the day like you should be there should be no dirt 😷😷😷😷 shes so skanky

Reactions: 7
Told you she didn’t wash . If your washing your hands a lot throughout the day like you should be there should be no dirt 😷😷😷😷 shes so skanky
Totally agree, and I bet she didn't have clean hands when she was man handling all that stuff in b and m yesterday. All them germs she's spreading about 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I couldn't touch a thing she cooked...it literally takes 20 seconds to wash your hands, hardly a time consuming chore is it?

I see everything has been brushed under the carpet with her, she just carries on not giving a duck who she has upset or what distress she may have caused that person.

She is such a cold, heartless witch.
You can tell that anyway by the way she never shows any emotion about her own Mum or Eliza.

Have I ever mentioned before how much I detest her? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She defo does NOT wash her hands before she eats or before she prepares her dinner .... her food always looks minging as well 😷😷 she’s so vile and I cannot stand her. Oh of course she’s swept it under the carpet she does with everything doesn’t she. I will never forget that time she got raging and she was like “if you don’t stop il phone the police” next story she was showing something she bought 🤣🤣 she probably doesn’t even know how to Spell police 😂😂😂 stupid cow That always sticks with me coz it made me laugh so much how pathetic she was coz she got back lash from being a thief 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Urgh, she makes my skin crawl throwing those sweets back in the box after she touched them. She just looks so dirty I can't even cope.

Reactions: 4
She defo does NOT wash her hands before she eats or before she prepares her dinner .... her food always looks minging as well 😷😷 she’s so vile and I cannot stand her. Oh of course she’s swept it under the carpet she does with everything doesn’t she. I will never forget that time she got raging and she was like “if you don’t stop il phone the police” next story she was showing something she bought 🤣🤣 she probably doesn’t even know how to Spell police 😂😂😂 stupid cow That always sticks with me coz it made me laugh so much how pathetic she was coz she got back lash from being a thief 😂😂😂😂
Was that the one where she shouted “ duck up” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot bear to watch her today

Mood has lifted because shes been gifted. Pure greed.

There are plenty people who wont forget the past week

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.