Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her go-to meals:
Roast that’s not a roast
Greasy roasties to feed workmen
Cheesecake that’s not a cheesecake
Potato gratin
Pineapple crumble

Any more?
Baking half a cake
Sausage surprise .... oh wait, that’s not a meal 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the update. Where she lives there is enough food shops locally why she she keep coming far out. Grrr

Reactions: 1
Yesterday I had my first day ........
Shall we ad lib ?

Of * looking through the Haynes Manual idiots guide to spelling *
Of* coronavirus because I touched everything in the shops on my girlie day out with Brookiebaby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does this mean her conscious is kicking in? No doesn’t have one.
Is she doing her poor me act?
Yes of course she is.

Reactions: 6
Can I guess, please? 🙋‍♀️
If she means her first day OFF that’s a downright lie. Her whole life is a bloody day off right now, ffs.

• Haha
Her first day that she did t block a person, who dared to tell her she was out of order, having a jolly old day at the shops, picking everything up. That’s her first day ain’t it. Cause it’s never happened before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
there’s so much she could be doing with her time that is constructive and would be of value 🙄 volunteering somewhere? Or being a nhs community responder? She’s healthy and well and has lots of time on her hands. There are other who are neither of those things but doing what they can to help. Making a balloon rainbow helps nobody.

If shes got nout to do, get off instagram. Nothing to share? we dont care 😂😂 Nowhere to be? We dont wanna see.. (proud of that poem)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yesterday you had your first day without lying out of your skanky boney arse... staying in the house and not talking tit.. well done beggy!

Reactions: 8
Just popped in to fill my water bottle up and how could I not just pop on.

She got to doing purpose now annoy us 😠
FFS ! She's really annoying me now. Wishing her bloody life away.
She's bored. And ?? ..... There's so many things she could do in that house that wouldn't cost her anything .... In fact she could give so much back to the community, the needy, those people who are on the brink right now 🤷

Attachments

Reactions: 3
U can tell she's jealous of hinch again too "got nuffin to do cuz i got no lil kids to look after" aka seeing the cash cow hinchy weening and baby garden vids lately. Shel have brooke in a baby grow next eating breaded mushrooms from a high chair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her go-to meals:
Roast that’s not a roast
Greasy roasties to feed workmen
Cheesecake that’s not a cheesecake
Potato gratin
Pineapple crumble

Any more?
Chicken salad aka chicken nuggets on lettuce oh and coleslaw

Went to tesco this morning and giggled as I walked past the tinned pineapple, never going to look at a tin of pineapple in the same way without thinking about Becky's amazing pineapple crumble

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Becky while youre bored why not volunteer to help the vulnerable in your community?? Just saying 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.