Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly didn’t know you could buy crumble in a packet. I knew about boxed cake mixes obviously, made a million of those as a kid but I’m shocked about the crumble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her go-to meals:
Roast that’s not a roast
Greasy roasties to feed workmen
Cheesecake that’s not a cheesecake
Potato gratin
Pineapple crumble

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her go-to meals:
Roast that’s not a roast
Potato gratin
Pineapple crumble

Any more?
How can you forget Kung Po chicken with the bits removed 🤷
Honestly, you're clearly not a true fan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning Beggy 👋
We're not fooled by your absence this morning, we know you're quiet because you're playing the "woe is me" card.
Later on we're all going to chuckle and have a discussion about " all the messages " you've had asking if you're ok. Have you messaged Michael lately and asked if he's ok 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmm new poster commenting bashing WTS then thread removed? Me thinks it was PPH 😂🌸

Reactions: 7
Can we recap a derailed thread (without derailment?)

BBQ gifted, grid post deleted due to complaints/suggestions that £600 bbq's weren't really priority during lockdown.
Another account sent homophobic messages because he complained.
No apology to other account but stories about why Becky was affected.
Going shopping with Brookieblessher for non essential items. Touching everything in the shop and putting it back on the shelves.
Buying a green thing and displaying it in her house immediately, without any thought for virus transfer (other people may act the way she does).
Went shopping to buy a care package for her parents - goodness knows how they survived the first 4 weeks of lockdown.
Suggestion by one poster that she was seen shopping three days in a row.
Watching Jane the Virgin (basically a blow by blow account of what ep she was watching without any detail of what the show is about).
No news updates.
No Gousto.
Odd quiet voice when called out about her behaviour.
Curled her hair because it was dirty. Cue lengthy discussions about her hair equipment collection.
Bought four foundations because they were a POWND (£1)
Pineapple cheesecake - Jay has cream, she has ice cream (or something, yawn).
A killer sentence about "that bloody boutique".

Please add .....
I think you've got it summed up - very comprehensive! 😏 😂

God she's boring, isnt she? 🙄

Her go-to meals:
Roast that’s not a roast
Potato gratin
Pineapple crumble

Any more?
Chicken salad with dipping sauce
Bowls of cereal
Chocolate slabs- anyone remember her scrapping the bowl with a straw to get the last bit out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is the begster this morning? She will be on soon with her usual tit. I have lie it, it so lush jaysun bring me cuppa tay in bed I watch Jane the vigin 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been catching up on stories on Instagram. Another interesting one on there this morning after yesterday's shanangigans 🤔

Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget the beautiful candles sticks from WHI that she paint bleeping pink. !!!!! Oppps sorry raspberry 😂😂😂 twit she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have to say, im gutted guys - first thread title i won and the buggar got deleted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#beckyhomesweethome - beggy being outed but she doesn't care, too busy showing us how she does her hair 😉

Right, I must get out in the garden and do some digging. Please all play nicely till I come back .... And have ya spotlights ready for any new lurkers that might appear 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.