Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I've ever wanted to pummel anyone's face in like I do hers.
Of course they've been out shopping again, they can't help themselves.
If it's not risking peoples lives by them going shopping every day its risking lives having parcels delivered daily!
Nothing that she orders is an essential item, she just can't bleeping stop her filthy fingers from putting stuff in her basket and checking out!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
One of her followers has just put down that her craving during pregnancy was red wine.
These idiots are as thick as their leader!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg that hair grates on me so much, why tuck it behind her ears and then straight away shake her head to make it fall forward, she must think she looks so nice... and don’t get me started on those Saggy (.)(.) they seriously must touch her knees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I ordered some shorts today as I have none at all and it’s so lovely out and the guilt I felt pondering for days about ordering some is unreal because it’s not essential. How someone can be how she is with buying stuff everyday day is beyond me

Reactions: 5
I’ve been at work all day I come straight home don’t go any where don’t see my grandchildren, who I am missing so much.....And this bleeping dirty looking, raw hide body as been shopping again. Don’t give me you had a headache you liar. You and baby brookbond was out. I would happily tell her what I thought of her to her face. Why don’t you go scub ya face and hands you germ ridden saggy titted old bag.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve been at work all day I come straight home don’t go any where don’t see my grandchildren, who I am missing so much.....And this bleeping dirty looking, raw hide body as been shopping again. Don’t give me you had a headache you liar. You and baby brookbond was out. I would happily tell her what I thought of her to her face. Why don’t you go scub ya face and hands you germ ridden saggy titted old bag.
Lmfao Raw hide body!
Her chest looks like those dried jerky strips you can buy for your dog 🤣🤣🤣🐷🐷🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brooke can't be much of a hairdresser if she didn't know what that would do to her hair

Reactions: 13
Why don't they go out onto the front to clap? Why stand in the back garden? Why film it? bleeping pisses me off...all for the gram 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And they're out clapping again. Why not go out the front with all the neighbours 🤔

Reactions: 12
Soooo beggy got all 3 points tonight, she clapped, brookblessher was seen, and jasysun wasn’t a cringe. Shame that bleeping mut barks all the time.

Reactions: 9
Clapping and adding stay home! Why does she post stay home! Beggy you can’t even stay home so why ask others to you absolute prick!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Stay at home and clapping?? Yet she's out shopping everyday. duck off beggy you twit. It's more of an insult seeing her clap than if she didn't.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.