Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a born liar. Can this witch not sink any lower, it’s so obvious she ain’t going to bed she is going the swingers shed......my god I wish some one would dob the witch in like Hinch. So tomorrow will it be sunglasses yet again to hide her dried up hungover prune face. She will have dried spit in the side of her mouth (well I hope it’s dried spit ) 🤮

and ffs half a pizza, half a cake, half a eyelash, to go with her half a bleeping brain. And where’s brookblessher 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She is a born liar. Can this witch not sink any lower, it’s so obvious she ain’t going to bed she is going the swingers shed......my god I wish some one would dob the witch in like Hinch. So tomorrow will it be sunglasses yet again to hide her dried up hungover prune face. She will have dried spit in the side of her mouth (well I hope it’s dried spit ) 🤮

and ffs half a pizza, half a cake, half a eyelash, to go with her half a bleeping brain. And where’s brookblessher 🤔
Bet brookieblessher is out.....again!!

Reactions: 4
I recon they all go out to mates, her mother does that’s for sure. She would have been better of not saying anything, all it’s done is made her look the liar she is, and for a compulsive liar. She is tit at it

Reactions: 8
You can see shes wearing the white top shes had on all day still on under her dressing gown..shes clearly banged her gown ontop for that stupid farcical video and then fucked off over swingers bar

• Wow
You can see shes wearing the white top shes had on all day still on under her dressing gown..shes clearly banged her gown ontop for that stupid farcical video and then fucked off over swingers bar
Whenever Jason is there she still posts photos of them and him sitting in his chair etc

she’s do blatantly going out- if only it could be proven

Reactions: 9
I know she goes to bed early but 6pm?
Aye right, ya lying tit.
You'll be sucking on Shelley's pork chop as I type.
Filthy witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Either way she is going to give herself away tomorrow. If she posts with sunglasses on or looking rough it's obvious she has prefilmed all her flash videos if she looks fine in them then dog rough the rest of the day. And if she does look rough tomorrow then we know she's been at the swingers shed. Bet she never thought of that...

Slight change of subject so apologies but why does she always pick 10 people then get Alexa to pick between 1-10 for a competition? Anyone else would get them to pick out of all entries. Does she hand pick her top 10 ‘fans’?
She doesn’t pick her ‘top fans’ I followed her for a while & entered one a few months back & my name was down for it.. I’ve never spoke to her before & she doesn’t even follow me so she definitely does pick random .

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Loads of her mates have been picked before and some have even won.
I reckon she picks 8 mates and 2 random people just to stop people questioning her.
I'm surprised Dawn hasn't won...or Brooke!!!
Wouldn't trust her as far as I could spit.

Reactions: 14
Begs, we all know you ain’t going to bed or relaxing for the evening you’ve got clothes on under that robe you’re going over to dawn and shellys as it’s their anniversary! Does she think we’re all thick and tit!?
I remember I used to do this when I was 18/19 and wanted to go out but convince my mum I wasn’t going out 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got my morning cuppa teaaa and now I am waiting for the tit show that is beggy.

Good point about the flash videos, let's see how different she looks between her usual drivvel stories, and the pre recorded flash ones.

It is so clear that beggy went out last night , dawns page is oddly quiet too

Reactions: 10
Got my morning cuppa teaaa and now I am waiting for the tit show that is beggy.

Good point about the flash videos, let's see how different she looks between her usual drivvel stories, and the pre recorded flash ones.

It is so clear that beggy went out last night , dawns page is oddly quiet too
Yep. Not even a boomerrang of a glass of fizz on her anniversary. C’mon Dawn, we know you so well now!
And no peep of Jason watching t.v. I don’t buy it.
They were out for sure.
Can’t wait to see Becky’s excuse this morning. Can’t say a headache, you’ve already used that one hun. It’s not sunny so no need for shades 🤭.

Reactions: 11
It will be ohhh just got up, I watched Netflix till half 1 in the morning lies lies lies

witch you need to start being honest, cause it’s all going to bite you on your skinny half a ass.

Reactions: 6
Soooo is the old crow awake??? Did she go out last night?? Where is her flash workout?? Oh wait it's all on pause because she's hanging out her arse after flouting the rules again last night. She's so predictable, dares to clap on Thursday night and I'll drive to Felixstowe and kick the old cow in the bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could of course be catching up on here 👋 .....
Then she'll work her story around so it's nothing like what we've said 🤔

Reactions: 9
It’s been a full evening and half a morning off Instagram so far ... Trust me she’s passed out. It’s the only time she’s off her phone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.